Outlaw

Cross y’alls fingers. If it turns out as consistent of a week as it’s suppose to for Thanksgiving week and I get the work done I need to I will have to open that weekend.

If you need help let me know. Part of the tracks plan is to ramp up my shop again.
Got her up and running. The bike belonged to J Coffee from the Police and Fire group. He and his wife sold their bikes and got jet skis. He made me a deal I couldn't refuse.
Anyway, up and running ready to hit the track next spring. See you there and I will for sure be using your shop talents in the future.
You are holding the Fire and Police race next year for Ray, right?

Got her up and running. The bike belonged to J Coffee from the Police and Fire group. He and his wife sold their bikes and got jet skis. He made me a deal I couldn't refuse.
Anyway, up and running ready to hit the track next spring. See you there and I will for sure be using your shop talents in the future.
You are holding the Fire and Police race next year for Ray, right?
Jerry and Diane are good people. Yes we are having it next year. June 20-22. Lots of fun to be had. Couple other event too. So far September 7th we will be having the first Ohio Outlaw Hard Enduro. Don’t wait till spring either; Sunday we ride this week! Come on 50 degrees

Back