Daytona Supercross

Mike

PR Addict
Funny how the music changed, before the event how much is parking was, how much is a second class, $$$$ etc, now its Holy s**t was that a blast. A true bucket list event, money's gone, memories forever.

The guys like me lost out but you can be sure I'm going next year.

John250

PR Founding Father
I didn't make Main Street...really wasn't a place for me....not even to roll. LOL!
I made Main St. a couple times, and drank a couple guys share of Coors Lights. Took the truck the one night instead of the bike for the wife to be the DD.

Track was challenging this year. I hope they go back to how the track was years 1 thru 8. They made it fun for everyone, and it still got rough. The last two years it has not been vet friendly. I finally on Monday got through the front rhythm section on lap one of practice. Lap two it bit me, and I was on my head. Just not a fun track the last two years.

Heat race, I had a great start, 3rd into the 2nd corner, anxious and stalled the bike. Almost last and rode back to 17th behind Sharc. didn't go out for LCQ after hurting my hip in practice on Monday.

4DAIVI PAI2K5

PR Addict
Boy says he wants to do another futures race after doing Indy this last week. I think Daytona might be our destination next year if I can save up the money and get his moms blessing for him to miss school.

John250

PR Founding Father
Who ever wrote that article in the middle confused the motocross track with the Thursday TT event track.

I went to the infield care center. Awesome customer service Xrays quick and back out. All at no charge to the riders.

I do think they saw more injuries. As I've mentioned several times in this thread. The track the last two years was much more technical than years 1-8. If they go back to what it used to be I will probably race next year If they stay like the last two years, i might be done with Daytona.