Cost of Bikes

John250

PR Founding Father
6 months same as cash. 24.99% after that! Great deal.
I've used the 6 months same as cash a few times. To pay off any remaining balance. Just remember to make sure its paid off on that last month or the interest goes back to the beginning. It's a good deal and gives you 6 months to make some payments at 0% interest.

hershey

PR Elite
I've used the 6 months same as cash a few times. To pay off any remaining balance. Just remember to make sure its paid off on that last month or the interest goes back to the beginning. It's a good deal and gives you 6 months to make some payments at 0% interest.

Ditto

hindsy

PR Addict
I usually buy from Greg Cameron. He prices all
His Motorcycles after blunt trauma to the head. Or Atleast that’s Only reason I can I think of for why and how he prices like he does. In fact they’re usually better manicured than a bike out of the crate.:eek:

But as far as cost of things. I just bought a lawn mower for more than I have paid for a lot of dirtbikes. What the hell..... this adulting with acreage SUCKS. But I will say dirtbikes have taught me how to hard negotiate and buy at the right time..... .View attachment 59728
LOL You know Greg probably prices them pretty accurately... While he seems to maintain them well, he does however, ride em way more than the average old guy... right or wrong Greg? haha...