Cost of Bikes

honda907

PR Addict
This is about right. Just thought I would share.

I bet this bike won't sell quick, but it is priced accordingly.

Screenshot_2018-11-14-06-41-36.png
Screenshot_2018-11-14-06-44-39.png

Last edited by a moderator:

jj584

PR Addict
Just have to find that one guy at the right time. I bought that RMZ250
This is about right. Just thought I would share.

I bet this bike won't sell quick, but it is priced accordingly.
i think this one is in the decent deal category based on price. New 18’s are 6500 OTD, hell I got a quote on a 19 Honda for 7700. Everybody can ask what they want for their stuff but it’s only worth what somebody’s willing to pay.

honda907

PR Addict

i think this one is in the decent deal category based on price. New 18’s are 6500 OTD, hell I got a quote on a 19 Honda for 7700. Everybody can ask what they want for their stuff but it’s only worth what somebody’s willing to pay.

18 around here are 5700 out the four for that 250.

I traded a 2018 Yamaha 450 for 4500.

Just the nature of bikes. Plain and simple.

MxFreedom33

PR Elite
6E898989-53E9-4A36-94CF-FF8E6781DB33.jpeg

Here’s your Zuki the first weekend he picked it up, we went straight to FL lol.

MxFreedom33

PR Elite
Seems to be a good machine so far for the intended rider. A few wear items here and there, prob throw a piston in it. Should serve the kid well. I was happy with the deal.

For sure, he takes good care of his stuff, always has. That KTM in the truck beside it was his, I bought it off him.

hershey

PR Elite
They might be listed for that much, but they're not getting anywhere near that much. I only got $2300 for my 05 that had only 19 hours on it since a near frame up rebuild with updated plastics.

Well thats about right. They are selling for 2500 to 3000 for 06-07 bikes in good shape. The 05 didnt have the good suspension yet and the carb was smaller than the 06 up.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
With 125s people know they can score a ratted out one for 600-1200. Put 2500 in it and have a super nice machine. Parts are all the same. So that hurts when trying to sell new BNG model year bikes....

John250

PR Founding Father
Was in the dealership today. I had to laugh at the prices on their used 250Fs. 3 and 4 year old bikes for $4999 and more wonder what price they will put on my mint 2018 I traded in??

jj584

PR Addict
Was in the dealership today. I had to laugh at the prices on their used 250Fs. 3 and 4 year old bikes for $4999 and more wonder what price they will put on my mint 2018 I traded in??
Same strategy as new, ask MSRP sell for way lower. Did you inquire about trading your 250f? If you did was the number close to being worth it?

John250

PR Founding Father
Same strategy as new, ask MSRP sell for way lower. Did you inquire about trading your 250f? If you did was the number close to being worth it?
I did trade it. $5000. The tax savings by trading was $325 so that put me at $5325. I was asking $5700, hoping to get $5400, so it is gone. And my deal on the bikes was the same he told me weeks ago with no trade.

jj584

PR Addict
I did trade it. $5000. The tax savings by trading was $325 so that put me at $5325. I was asking $5700, hoping to get $5400, so it is gone. And my deal on the bikes was the same he told me weeks ago with no trade.
Glad you got what you wanted. I thought with the tax savings you would be really close to getting it done.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father

A lot of yo-yos will go in and put that on a Yamaha card.

ktrop251

PR Member
@John250 For the record, I think I texted you about the 2016 yz125 a few weeks ago. You said you would get back to me with some pics once you tore it down and cleaned it up but I never heard back.

Last edited:

John250

PR Founding Father
@John250 For the record, I think I texted you about the 2016 yz125 a few weeks ago. You said you would get back to me with some pics once you tore it down and cleaned it up but I never heard back.
I had so many people contacting me about the bikes wanting to trade, make payments, me delivering, I must have forgot. Sorry.

ktrop251

PR Member
I had so many people contacting me about the bikes wanting to trade, make payments, me delivering, I must have forgot. Sorry.
It's all good. I was a 330 number. Promise I wasnt going to rob you or steal your bikes. I was just looking for a bike to keep in Florida at my family's house in fort Myers. If you still have it, I wouldn't mind coming to check it out.