Aliens are Coming

mcso434

PR Member
Why would a cruise missile zip across the open sky in the United States.

who would have the resources to launch one? Why would someone launch one ? Drug cartel ?
Not sure if you are provoking thought on the subject or not.

My post was just a political humor jab. I'm not ready to get on board the alien train.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Just simple thought provocation.

Although I’m currently in New Mexico and where I’m staying and there’s a team of research scientist engineers and laborers that are doing some missile project but launching doesn’t start for a while and they all let the FAA know where they’re at and it’s super controlled. They do this for like 90 days every year.

NQ1965

PR Elite

Navy captures footage of pyramid-shaped UFOs, orbs​

Pentagon officials confirmed the footage was taken by the Navy​

==============
Ex-UFO program chief explains the three leading theories on the origin of UFOs

The Pentagon has admitted that a US Navy destroyer captured an eerie night-vision footage of mysterious flashing objects flying above it and another warship.
Corbell said he verified the startling video’s authenticity after gaining information from an intelligence briefing from the Pentagon, where officials confirmed the footage was shot by the Navy but did not describe the contents.

In the short clip, recorded by personnel aboard the USS Russell, three faint orbs are seen hovering above the warship. A triangular object also is seen in the footage.

Corbell also shared three images captured by the USS Omaha of an unidentified "spherical" craft.

"It is noted that the ‘spherical’ craft was suspected to be a transmedium vehicle and was observed descending into the water without destruction," Corbell said, according to the news outlet. "It is noted that the ‘spherical’ craft could not be found upon entry to the water — and that a submarine was used in the search," he added.

The incidents were discussed on May 1, 2020, during a classified briefing conducted by the Office of Naval Intelligence about the unidentified craft.

"George Knapp and I were able to verify the materials you are about to consider," Corbell told the Sun. "I can confirm their authenticity, as well as the narrative supplied to me when they were presented."

He also received information about a third sighting on March 4, 2019, from an F/A-18 pilot and his weapons systems officer, or WSO, according to the report.

"These are authentic photos and video from actual military encounters with UFOs, generated to educate high-level intelligence officers within our military on the nature and presentation of the UAP-UFO phenomenon," he said. "It is my hope that these materials will be representative of a unique moment in modern history; a possible turning point towards the rational and transparent approach of investigating and exploring the mystery of the UFO phenomenon," Corbell added.

Last edited:

NQ1965

PR Elite

Possible UFOs spotted off Florida coast​

The dazzling video shows two orbs of light soaring airborne across the night sky.​

UFOS
Published 14 hours ago

The National U.F.O. Reporting Center says there have been 245 new UFO reports through March 30th and now a Florida man has two more for the research outlet.

William Fuentes of Palm Coast sent video of two UFOs he spotted to WOFL, the Fox-owned TV station in Orlando. The dazzling video shows two orbs of light soaring airborne across the night sky.

CIA RELEASES UFO ‘BLACK VAULT’ DOCUMENTS EARLY: HOW TO SEE THEM ONLINE

The Florida sightings follow a spike in general of UFO reports. Sightings of unidentified objects in 2020 rose by some 1,000 nationwide compared to 2019, to more than 7,200 sightings, according to the UFO center.

Last week, The New York Post revealed that an ex-Pentagon official who says he ran the program probing unidentified aerial phenomena believes the government has been covering up the existence of UFOs.

The controversial whistleblower, Luis "Lue" Elizondo, said he hasn’t been able to get the Defense Department to act on what he described as a serious national security risk.

Elizondo, the former head of the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program, spoke out ahead of a bombshell government report on UFOs that is set to be released before the end of June.

'THERE MUST BE A RECKONING' IF US BUREAUCRATS IGNORED EVIDENCE OF UFOS, EX-UK OFFICIAL TELLS 'TUCKER'

The highly anticipated report, according to Elizondo, will address what UFO believers have been clamoring to discover about Tic Tac-shaped objects the Navy saw in 2004, the strange "cubes within spheres" seen by naval aviators in 2014 and mysterious black triangles reported around the world.

NQ1965

PR Elite
Luis “Lue” Elizondo is the former director of the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (ATTIP), the secretive Pentagon unit that studied UFOs. As a senior counterintelligence officer for the Department of Defense, he operated throughout Afghanistan, the Middle East and Latin America. He’s a trained Special Agent who has led countless tactical and strategic missions both during wartime and times of peace. He also conducted sensitive source operations against some of America’s toughest adversaries. Lue is the team’s lead field investigator, continuing in the civilian world the work he did inside the Pentagon’s AATIP program.

1620049068830.png

NQ1965

PR Elite

60 Minutes video.​

==============

Navy pilots describe encounters with UFOs

Bill Whitaker: So what your telling me is "UFO's", Unidentified Flying Objects, are real?

Lue Elizondo: Bill.... I think we're beyond that already, the government has already stated for the record that they are real. I'm not telling you that. The United States Government is telling you that.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Imagine being in the military and seeing certain people be able to say whatever they want and somehow it may or may not get them promoted above their peers for PC climate. And others that are just tight lipped trying to protect their careers.

NQ1965

PR Elite
#USNavy #TODAY

Leaked Video Shows UFO Flying Around Navy Ship Near San Diego​

•May 17, 2021
In a new, leaked video, what appears to be a UFO flies around a Navy ship off the coast of San Diego before suddenly disappearing after flying into the water. NBC’s Gadi Schwartz reports for TODAY.

NQ1965

PR Elite
#CNBC #CNBCTV

Christopher Mellon on military's UFO encounters​

•May 17, 2021

CNBC Television

Christopher Mellon, deputy assistant secretary of defense for intelligence under presidents Clinton and George W. Bush, joins 'The News with Shepard Smith' to discuss UFO sightings by the U.S. military. For access to live and exclusive video from CNBC subscribe to CNBC