Holiday Holeshots

Hoping to ride Saturday.....who is open! 62 has not posted yet Windy has not confirmed for Saturday and Youngstown either..... its like Christmas all over again!!!!!

Hoping to ride Saturday.....who is open! 62 has not posted yet Windy has not confirmed for Saturday and Youngstown either..... its like Christmas all over again!!!!!
Getting a bunch of rain here now south. Assuming windy ridge is too, was supposed to be heavier south of me. Doubt they are opening on Saturday.

My son went to windy ridge today. He said they had like 300 people there. Said it was packed.

From what I am told a couple guys were getting air flighted out right before he left. Hopefully they are ok.

Weather was badass this year. I made it 3 sessions into my first day at WW with Sharc and MX955 before decided I wanted to check out the local hospital. We camped a couple more days, then headed to my in laws in southern FL for the rest of the trip.

WW was PERFECT for the time I got to ride. I heard it was just as good and better the rest of the time they were open. If you have the chance, Ride it!

Back