NBC Sports to take over SX broadcasting...

I didn’t realize Ralphy boy and Fro were such good buds. Listened to the Whiskey Throttle last night and Shaheen was there. The Toronto story was pretty good.
Then I heard someone say we should have Ralph on. Now my reaction was “there’s a show I won’t listen to!”, but the more I think about I’ll give it a chance. Dudes been involved in motor sports a long time. I can respect that.
Did I just say I have respect for Ralph? What the...

Yea don’t fall for it. It’s like don’t watch a Netflix documentary about orca whales either or all the sudden you’re gonna go on a self righteous campaign and boycott sea world.

i catch them next morning on daily motion. app on my firestick is hit or miss for it, tried web browser on firestick, kinda sucks too.. plays real nice on phone/tablet though. they have all the races usually up by like 10am usually

i catch them next morning on daily motion. app on my firestick is hit or miss for it, tried web browser on firestick, kinda sucks too.. plays real nice on phone/tablet though. they have all the races usually up by like 10am usually
I have a couple I subscribe to, some even have qualifiers. I have the roku thing, but mostly watch at work on the computer when I can

Back