GNCC and WESS

Toddco327

PR Addict
Ive been on YouTube lately and watching some of the enduro races and noticed a few things.

1. The Europeans tend to ride 2 strokes a lot more than the guys in the US

2. Sherco seems to make a good bike for trails

3. Enduro riders are by far the most talented dirt bike riders on the planet

4. We complain about a few Lappers in a race. These guys deal with 1000 in a race. It’s crazy.

5. They are super fun to watch.

Romanyak256

PR Addict
Ive been on YouTube lately and watching some of the enduro races and noticed a few things.

1. The Europeans tend to ride 2 strokes a lot more than the guys in the US

2. Sherco seems to make a good bike for trails

3. Enduro riders are by far the most talented dirt bike riders on the planet

4. We complain about a few Lappers in a race. These guys deal with 1000 in a race. It’s crazy.

5. They are super fun to watch.

I agree with everything you said. Those WESS races are nuts. I watched the race from erzburg and Romania.

John250

PR Founding Father
Friend of mine got a new Can Am to replace his other can am, or really ad to it, he still has it. He has over $40,000 in this new Can Am with the things he added to it before it even left the dealer.

premix

PR Member
I have found myself watching the GNCC SxS race videos, looks fun!

GNCC finally got rid of the SxS for 2019. They absolutely destroyed the portions of the course they had them on. I can see this taking off as it’s own series at some point as it had a decent following. But trying to cram ATV’s, UTV’s, Youth, Amatuer, and pro Bikes into one weekend was a bit much with how much that series is growing.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
I do like that racing is about once a month. A lot of traveling, yes...but I don’t mind driving to places.

I do agree those European guys are animals. Some of the terrain they’re riding over makes me wonder how they’re even having fun.

Toddco327

PR Addict
I watch it and think the same thing! There’s no way being soaked and muddy and falling down a rock covered hill is fun. But the do it with ease. Also while watching I think “I could do that hill climb”. Then I see everyone else fail and quickly realize I’d be out of my element.

I wonder why the 2 stroke is more popular over there?

Jim598

PR Addict
more than anything the four strokes get to hot on those real tight climbs and through rocks, deep mud. even at gncc's it seems like over half the bikes are two strokes

ChubbyCat113

PR Member
Those guys are freaks! Tennessee Knock Out is a US version of one those races. A buddy of mine runs it and makes the final day and usually finishes top 30. It's basically the only race he does all year and beats half the pros that enter

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
I already showed you the air filter truck. Utilize it next time you crash. Well you can’t on a Yamaha. Don’t you need tools to change that ?