2019 Supercross

hershey

PR Elite
Honestly I dont know how it doesnt happen more often .... The bailing. The ruts between the jumps in those rhythm sections are insane.

Glad he wasnt injured worse but tail bone injuries, including bruising are terrible!

New year starting off the same. Major players falling off the grid quickly.

hindsy

PR Addict
Glad he wasnt injured worse but tail bone injuries, including bruising are terrible!

New year starting off the same. Major players falling off the grid quickly.
I can confirm this! Bruised my tailbone up in New York at a track near Little Genesee or something like that. Ended up in the Olean NY ER and had to ride home in my dads f150... OUCH!!!!!! took a long time to feel better.

Last edited:

Ron505

PR Founding Father
Webb finally riding to his potential. I've always kind of thought he was a cocky kid, but it's nice to see another in the hunt for the Championship. Plus he doesn't seem too cocky now after the last two seasons have smacked him in the face.

Dano762

PR Addict
Agree on the tailbone misery. 20 years ago a 76 Falls leap on Lake Cumberland got mine. It can still hurt if I sit wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

John250

PR Founding Father
Agree on the tailbone misery. 20 years ago a 76 Falls leap on Lake Cumberland got mine. It can still hurt if I sit wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app
Used to dive off many cliffs over the years at Cumberland. About 10 years or so ago, dove off a pretty high one. My neck hurt for a week, and decided I was done diving off cliffs.