2019 Supercross

Double D

PR Founding Father
Ya know, Jason W would be awesome...

I bought the package, I am going to try to play it at the bar on my ROKU thing
Playing at Dino s Saaturday night

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Okay. I may be back in. The pre-race show is much more professional. I’m still going to have 3 shots of bourbon before I have to listen to the GOAT step all over the English language

Meister

PR Founding Father
Waaaaaaa. He's doing fine.

Harrison got screwed. If they would've just rebuilt the clutch, if that was really the issue, he wouldn't have had a cobbled together motor for the lcq. I didn't notice any hard hits but it sure seemed like a hose blew off or something. And yes, I thought and said it our loud before Ricky said it.

Mud sx sucks. It's as boring as a 1 lined blue groove track.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
E711D98F-8B13-4132-B44D-6D588D86D7C2.jpeg

$90. No commercials. But you get this for 7 minutes. Gimme some f—king content! Wtf.

Well Atleast Ralph isn’t talking. So there’s that.

Dano762

PR Addict
Okay. I may be back in. The pre-race show is much more professional. I’m still going to have 3 shots of bourbon before I have to listen to the GOAT step all over the English language

Ricky's opening monologue was so articulate including verb tense agreement. I wondered how many takes and missed the old Ricky. A little bit of action and boom; he was back. I liked the coverage.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
I thought the coverage was on par with the norm. I usually keep the volume down and just watch the racing anyway. I don't really care what any of them have to say. Good ride for Barcia, what a pity for El Hombre. What about Cooper at the end? That was very Tomac like. Just going for it. Gotta wonder had he made a push like that in the middle and again at the end where he might have ended up. Even though it was a mudder, I was still entertained.

hindsy

PR Addict
View attachment 60020
$90. No commercials. But you get this for 7 minutes. Gimme some f—king content! Wtf.

Well Atleast Ralph isn’t talking. So there’s that.
This might be worth the $90 if I don’t have to listen to Ralph.
Was really excited to watch this when I got home this afternoon. Then the gate doesn’t drop and I hear the words “That’s the doghouse Ricky” out of Ralph’s mouth. oh this is gonna be fun!
I’d rather listen to RC stumble over words than Ralph yelling everything with intensity of a final 3 point shot to win the game every time someone is passing for tenth place. Ok I am gonna go watch some more racing.

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Ralphy boy did great. It’s his job to relate the the people that don’t know everything about moto. Find a hundred people that have never watched moto and ask them what a doghouse is and zero will know.
RC did a little better than I expected but was still very hard to listen to. Danial Brair Did good. The chic was worthless. But you have to have a woman and someone with an English accent. Bam, two for one.
Now I have to go to KFC and get a bowl. Apparently is has “Moooore Graaavy”.

hindsy

PR Addict
I know you’re right and I would never say Ralph does a poor job doing his job. he just wears on me a little bit. Well, a lot.
As for the chic... I couldn’t understand her.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Ralphy boy did great. It’s his job to relate the the people that don’t know everything about moto. Find a hundred people that have never watched moto and ask them what a doghouse is and zero will know.
RC did a little better than I expected but was still very hard to listen to. Danial Brair Did good. The chic was worthless. But you have to have a woman and someone with an English accent. Bam, two for one.
Now I have to go to KFC and get a bowl. Apparently is has “Moooore Graaavy”.
Oh you shut up with his he did great pishposh. Rc could be a stuttering Stanley but Atleast he knows what he’s talking about.