2019 Supercross

beenridin

PR Elite
Yep...on one of those commercial breaks two dudes stashed some in the hedge in the picture...replay it..it was early on.

hershey

PR Elite
Ralphy boy did great. It’s his job to relate the the people that don’t know everything about moto. Find a hundred people that have never watched moto and ask them what a doghouse is and zero will know. .

You know I love you Knox but youre a effing idiot if you think Ralph did ok.

Teaching people new to the sport that the foot peg is a clutch doesnt do any one any good.

ck1racerx

PR Addict
You know I love you Knox but youre a effing idiot if you think Ralph did ok.

Teaching people new to the sport that the foot peg is a clutch doesnt do any one any good.
They are works bikes. Maybe he figured out how these guys are burning up a clutch in a 6 lap heat race.

hershey

PR Elite
I can answer the Webb question.. NO.
This time most every year the class looks stacked. After three rounds some are hurt and others are running mid pack at best.
Fingers crossed on AP. He looks like the real deal and have said all along he will be a great big bike boy.
259 Stew factory Cagiva.

Webb proved you wrong, fell in the first turn, went dead last to 5th. Id say thats a damn good ride. Had the fastest lap in the main too I believe.

ck1racerx

PR Addict
In an unrelated and completely coincidental story, Wilson has been selected for "random" drug testing. The organization had looked into how his name was selected 3 times in the random draw, but figured it would work on that project in the off season.

hershey

PR Elite
NBC made Wilson cover up that logo and the sponsorship is now in jeopardy. I thought from the get go it was risky having a company that deals with CBD oils.

Nah, Dan will get more pissed and keep driving his point home. He BLASTED them on twitter, he has 25 million followers, much more than NBC, probably has more money than them too.

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Webb proved you wrong, fell in the first turn, went dead last to 5th. Id say thats a damn good ride. Had the fastest lap in the main too I believe.
5th is not "up front" it was a mudder so its not like that counts anyway.
So "proved wrong"... yeah. NO

Oh and fastest lap...wow, neat

Ralph would kick Webb's arse in a cage fight.

John250

PR Founding Father
I think Webb had major head issues and a girlfriend in his ear all the time, plus a couple injuries the past two years. He is working with Baker now. I am sure Aldon has convinced him his life belongs to him now, not his girlfriend and to get it together.

Does not explain the poor performance from Marvin and Anderson last week. I bet things at the Baker Factory were real pleasant with Aldon yesterday.

hershey

PR Elite
5th is not "up front" it was a mudder so its not like that counts anyway.
So "proved wrong"... yeah. NO

Oh and fastest lap...wow, neat

Ralph would kick Webb's arse in a cage fight.

Are you on drugs? 22nd to 5th with the fastest lap isnt good? Youre a special kind of stupid.....

John250

PR Founding Father
Have to go with Hershey on this one. Passed 3/4 of the field and was charging to the front past a lot of good riders, and many that beat him a year ago.

weaver658

PR Member
Jason Anderson with a possible broken arm from a practice crash suffered Monday. I hope this year isn’t filled with injuries again.

Berkheimer#19

PR Addict
The Rockstar Energy Husqvarna team has confirmed that Anderson was injured in a practice crash this week.

The team said Anderson broke his arm in two places and sustained a fractured rib. The injury will require surgery, which will take place today.

He is expected to miss at least eight weeks. His return to racing will be determined at a later date.

Ron505

PR Founding Father
I guess Barcia got pretty lucky with getting out of that crash with only a bruised tailbone. Wow. I haven't gotten that lucky when I've had to bail mid-flight.