So are we all using “no toil” now?

Not a fan of no toil. It kept eating the clue on the filters and they would fall apart. Plus i never felt it was sticky enough to do the job. However thats been a good 5-6 years ago.

We currently use dt1 oil cleaner and filters. Their filters are awesome. However with this system your filters will be forever stained blue. Since i clean filters and order i tend to order a filter everytime i order oil and cleaner. I dont think allan truly knows how many filters we have. That way i only have to clean them once or twice a month. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tried No toil for the first time a couple months ago. I can't believe I didn't try it sooner. Cleans WAY easier.

I think I read somewhere that they recommend using they're filters b/c the alcohol in the oil will eat the glues of other filters.

Dislike. I have some no toil left if you like. What a freaking mess too. White crap everywhere. I have my own tried a trued method at home, but was looking for an at track method last year at Unadilla, tried no toil, one and done.

Just have extra filters ready to go.

Not a fan of no toil. It kept eating the clue on the filters and they would fall apart. Plus i never felt it was sticky enough to do the job. However thats been a good 5-6 years ago.

We currently use dt1 oil cleaner and filters. Their filters are awesome. However with this system your filters will be forever stained blue. Since i clean filters and order i tend to order a filter everytime i order oil and cleaner. I dont think allan truly knows how many filters we have. That way i only have to clean them once or twice a month. Lol.

Whoa! Motowife cleaning the filters? I’ve never considered this concept.

Regarding No Toil eating the glue -- the original RED formula is alcohol based and yes can destroy some filters over time. The newer GREEN formula is water based and will not affect the glue.

The green water based is way more of a pain to apply.

It's a riddle meaning you could buy my basically new bike with 12 hours on it and try No Toil. Jeez you Canton folks....

I definitely interpreted it as you had hoped. Lol. My question was more so the fact youre selling it already! Gonna start calling you Stacy if you keep it up.

I definitely interpreted it as you had hoped. Lol. My question was more so the fact youre selling it already! Gonna start calling you Stacy if you keep it up.

Haha. No, no, not Stacy.

I bought the bike in Oct 2017 and have put 12 hours on it. I just don't see me riding it much this year either and would be open to selling it since it's just sitting here.

Haha. No, no, not Stacy.

I bought the bike in Oct 2017 and have put 12 hours on it. I just don't see me riding it much this year either and would be open to selling it since it's just sitting here.
Liar. This crack addict has 3-5 vintage zooks on his radar. Needs cash to feed the addiction. He don’t heat his floors in the garage for brand new bikes to sit on them.

Pit dont forget I need a factory ride for vintage days in the womens class. [emoji23]

Ok ok......Yes I always have bikes on the radar.....Yes I just built a new shop with heated floors....that's part of the issue --- I'm more interested fiddling around working on the new shop than riding right now.

The REALITY is that a 2018 450 is expendable. I can sell it to someone looking for a good bike/deal and ride other bikes for a year and buy a new 450 whenever I feel like it. Having a 2018 sit around is a waste.....different than 20 vintage bikes sitting around -- those are much harder to replace.

And regardless I'm planning to trim back the fleet this year anyway. And yes Kelly we can bring the mighty 1984 RM250 out of retirement if you want for Mid Ohio Women's title hopes.

Ok ok......Yes I always have bikes on the radar.....Yes I just built a new shop with heated floors....that's part of the issue --- I'm more interested fiddling around working on the new shop than riding right now.

The REALITY is that a 2018 450 is expendable. I can sell it to someone looking for a good bike/deal and ride other bikes for a year and buy a new 450 whenever I feel like it. Having a 2018 sit around is a waste.....different than 20 vintage bikes sitting around -- those are much harder to replace.

And regardless I'm planning to trim back the fleet this year anyway. And yes Kelly we can bring the mighty 1984 RM250 out of retirement if you want for Mid Ohio Women's title hopes.

Yes yes i am in. I made a poor team choice last year. Haha.

If your at all interested in running the half mile sat at ashland we have a ride for u.

Back