Carolinas

4DAIVI PAI2K5

PR Addict
Eastbend, 421mx, Center road are all close together and just off of Sr. 77 a bit.
Club is a bit father down.
What we have been doing is staying on the north side of Charlotte friday night, head to club in the morning, ride, back to the hotel, then check out sunday morning and head to East bend/421 area ride then head home right from the track. Makes me more ride time sunday and less travel time.

If you have kids going there is a great hotel by Advance NC by the eastbend/ 421 area that has a pool with two, 2 story indoor slides and a hot tub. Cheap hotel in Fayetteville for friday night and the pool hotel on saturday night.

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
JWTF is about 20 mins from the coast. Not going to lie the drive is gnarly but there are cabins/showerhouse on site so if you don't have a giant camping rig I think its a good option. Plus the tracks are very good.

PR Member
IVE BEEN TO A FEW PLACES JWTF IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE. WE STAY 20 MIN DOWN THE ROAD IN A OCEAN FRONT CONDO WITH A GARAGE. ITS OFFSEASON AND PRETTY REASONABLE.

stumpy823

PR Member
I lived down just south of Raleigh for 3 years and just moved back last year. Club by far best facility I would suggest west craven over jwtf track is really good and has camper hook ups now. Club way closer than jwtf or west craven. Just my 2 cents

Brittany

PR Member
We are leaving on a Friday and coming home Sunday so a 10 hr trip isn't really what we are looking for. Just far enough south to get outside.

4DAIVI PAI2K5

PR Addict
I bet think, East Bend is probably 6.5 hrs for you right down 77. Its 5.5 for us in Coshocton

Days inn in Yadkinsville, NC 70ish a night, Clean rooms, decent breakfast, food and gas around the hotel. Can't store the bikes inside as the rooms dont have outside access. 421 on Sunday is typically a little less busy then eastbend and closer to the highway for a quicker return trip.

Last edited by a moderator:

MX099

PR Addict
I bet think, East Bend is probably 6.5 hrs for you right down 77. Its 5.5 for us in Coshocton

Days inn in Fayetteville 70ish a night, Clean rooms, decent breakfast, food and gas around the hotel. Can't store the bikes inside as the rooms dont have outside access. 421 on Sunday is typically a little less busy then eastbend and closer to the highway for a quicker return trip.

You keep saying Fayetteville. Isn’t Fayetteville 2 hours southeast of east bend, off 95?

hershey

PR Elite
Club MX
Silver Valley
and East bend/ 421

From the looks of the weather you might want to head to Club mx.