CTMX 2019

Chilli Town MX

PR Addict
Here is the skinny ladies and gents: we are in our tenth year of ChilliTown, it’s been a very interesting adventure. I usually let rumors and bad criticism go unrebutted. It about the only way to remain focused and stay the course. I knew from day one the attraction would be the facility at Ctmx. It just took us a few years to build the event and get the attention to support our numbers.
As many of you know, being a promoter of large events take a great deal of time, patience, planning and fortitude. What was once considered exciting and challenging may not always hold true. From day one I’ve said if my passion starts to decline then it’ll be time to explore other options. There have been other promoters with new excitement that have shown interest in taking the reigns at Ctmx, but the timing is not right. We hope to host the one event in 2019 and regain our internal excitement back.
I did purchase a beautiful parcel of property but there will never be a public motocross event there. My goal for 2019 is to repurpose the hundreds of hours spent on the vacated Mx events at Ctmx and do more personally on the property with my family (I have four young boys keep in mind).
Now to the complainers. You know who you are, everyone knows who you are. I’m thankful for you, if it weren’t for you this gig would be way too easy and everyone would do it. When and if my time comes that I’m no longer a responsible and politically correct promoter I’ll say what I really wanna say to some of you, haha!
Thanks, Jeremy Forcum.

4DAIVI PAI2K5

PR Addict
Here is the skinny ladies and gents: we are in our tenth year of ChilliTown, it’s been a very interesting adventure. I usually let rumors and bad criticism go unrebutted. It about the only way to remain focused and stay the course. I knew from day one the attraction would be the facility at Ctmx. It just took us a few years to build the event and get the attention to support our numbers.
As many of you know, being a promoter of large events take a great deal of time, patience, planning and fortitude. What was once considered exciting and challenging may not always hold true. From day one I’ve said if my passion starts to decline then it’ll be time to explore other options. There have been other promoters with new excitement that have shown interest in taking the reigns at Ctmx, but the timing is not right. We hope to host the one event in 2019 and regain our internal excitement back.
I did purchase a beautiful parcel of property but there will never be a public motocross event there. My goal for 2019 is to repurpose the hundreds of hours spent on the vacated Mx events at Ctmx and do more personally on the property with my family (I have four young boys keep in mind).
Now to the complainers. You know who you are, everyone knows who you are. I’m thankful for you, if it weren’t for you this gig would be way too easy and everyone would do it. When and if my time comes that I’m no longer a responsible and politically correct promoter I’ll say what I really wanna say to some of you, haha!
Thanks, Jeremy Forcum.
Thanks for the years of fun times and memories. I hope the fire burns a little hotter for you after some time to recharge. Best of luck on the new land ownership. I'm sure 4 boys will love having all of that to explore.