2019 COCR Schedule

Ron505

PR Founding Father
I guess that someone signed up very close to race time, and it didn't get transferred to the finish line computer, and it threw everything for the whole race off. That's why we will cut sign up off at least 15 minutes before race time going forward. Sorry about that. It will be better next time. That was the first race using the new system.

Ron505

PR Founding Father
Here's the schedule for the weekend!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190531-185259_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20190531-185259_Drive.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 1,611

NQ1965

PR Elite
How was the COCR-AHRMA race Ron?
Wanted to be there but was stuck in Hebron coaching the grandsons Fall-Ball game.

Ron505

PR Founding Father
I'll get back with you on that.

This weekend! BUCKEYE SERIES!!! Practice Saturday, race Sunday!!!

Vet261

PR Addict
Even though I haven't been there in a long time, I appreciate all the hard work you all are putting in. I plan to make it there before end of season.

owndjoo

PR Member
Track was great when I was there a month or so ago. It did dry out and get very dusty later, definitely can use a mid-day prep. Hopefully that will be addressed for this weekend. Can't wait!

Vet261

PR Addict
Quads are not listed as one of the open practice groups.

Do we have to pay $15 gate fee if just coming for practice Saturday?

Ron505

PR Founding Father
As I understand it, you do have to pay the gate fee as well. And you pay for each practice class too.

Ron505

PR Founding Father
The track looks good. We put down tons of water this afternoon/evening. It will take now tomorrow.

Ron505

PR Founding Father
The track looks good. We put down tons of water this afternoon/evening. It will take now tomorrow.

Ron505

PR Founding Father
I'm unsure if I posted earlier, but the Buckeye Series race this past weekend took the place of our schedule for September 28th and 29th. So the Open Practice for September 28th, and Race for the 29th are cancelled.

Ron505

PR Founding Father
My apologies for the late notice, but this weekend's events have been cancelled. Please join us for the last GP at the end of October.