Arlington SX

Scoob

PR Founding Father
I'm kinda digging this track contrary to popular belief...

Whoops in lane before finish line looks to be a possible divider. We'll see how things line up for practice Saturday...

hershey

PR Elite
Looks like another boring track to me. Nice whoop section but other than that too easy. Obviously not for me, but these top level guys need some sections that are difficult enough to give them an opportunity to make mistakes, options to let it hang out and by doing so making up big amounts of time in a section.

The last MEC Stewart raced, that big jump he was doing and nobody else type thing. Poto tries it a few times and ate it. Maybe not that extreme by options that only 2 or 3 riders might do and the rest are too afraid to try.

John250

PR Founding Father
ZZZZZZZZ......these guys are all so good on cookie cutter tracks. They all run lap times almost identical. They do the sections all the same. So however the first 65 yards goes, the race usually goes.

Dano762

PR Addict
I am still gonna watch to see how it turns out. Maybe a Roczen night. A lot of grit there to cheer for.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Scoob

PR Founding Father
I think there are plenty of opportunities to pass on this track. You guys will never be happy. If Tomac or some rider had one section they were doing no one else ways and he ran away from everyone by 30 seconds, you guys would complain race sucked as the race was over 1st lap. Now they build tracks that keeps everyone close to the same lap time, placing a lot more priority on a good start giving 6+ guys a chance for the win, and it still sucks... We'll see.

Everyone races the same track and best guy for the night wins. Best guy for 20 minutes plus a lap that is. We'll see. I'll take this season with 4 guys within 2 points over any of those with top guy +30 at this point. Of course, I liked last season with Tomac ripping them off late hoping he could catch up. Of course, he didn't, but he did everything he could to catch the Dunge. Well, almost. He needs to work on his take out move...lol.

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
It will be very hard packed dirt.

No lime. It’s suspended this week.
ImageUploadedByPitRacer1550322379.294312.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Ricky sucks
AMA sucks for booting Bowers. For F sake, his nick name is Bam-bam. He hits everything his whole damn career. Take him out, and you get DQ’ed?

Yet another reason to never buy a POS yamaturd.
Cry baby bitches.

AMA you make me SICK.

hindsy

PR Addict
Ricky sucks
AMA sucks for booting Bowers. For F sake, his nick name is Bam-bam. He hits everything his whole damn career. Take him out, and you get DQ’ed?

Yet another reason to never buy a POS yamaturd.
Cry baby bitches.

AMA you make me SICK.
I was just thinking the same thing. AMA obviously has seen Bowers YouTube videos.
Really wish they let him be!

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Dear Feld,
Did you see what you get with 180, whoops, 180, finish? Yes, more of that please.

Ps. Please fire Ricky and that skirt. They will not shut up and it’s making my ears bleed.

Love,
CK1

Last edited:

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Some of yous are entertaining. In a democratic way... I'm not a Webb fan, but he's looking good. Again, was rooting for Roczen... well, after Tomac dropped a turd. Time to uncork it Tomac. s**t or get off the pot time. Quit trying to be a Dungemeister, a.k.a. Anderson, position manager. Just drop the bomb already... Have you lost that much or has the field caught you? Next thing you'll be posting on pitracer saying tracks are one lined, etc...

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Oh...I do call BS on the Bowers call. Being a fan, I might be biased, but I don't think it was entirely intentional... entirely. Let them race... keep politics where they belong. Oh wait??? Do they belong anywhere?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk