Arlington SX

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Oh...I do call BS on the Bowers call. Being a fan, I might be biased, but I don't think it was entirely intentional... entirely. Let them race... keep politics where they belong. Oh wait??? Do they belong anywhere?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
The ama seems to think politics belong anywhere they see fit. No dope stickers. No limegate representation. No fucks given for lackadaisical WADA suspensions that last....YEARS. AND POLITICS Especially when they got one guy calling for a riders union. Better shut his ass up and DQ him for racing. See if he wants to collective bargain that, bitch! (Crazy how they misspelled bowers) I mean who gives a s**t if a factory rider nicknamed bam bam broke bitches leg in Vegas. (Bitch is ama spellings of bowers not mine)

jj584

PR Addict
Was Reed running his CBD sponsor in the main? I had company over and couldn’t hear any of the broadcast.

weaver658

PR Member
Some of yous are entertaining. In a democratic way... I'm not a Webb fan, but he's looking good. Again, was rooting for Roczen... well, after Tomac dropped a turd. Time to uncork it Tomac. s**t or get off the pot time. Quit trying to be a Dungemeister, a.k.a. Anderson, position manager. Just drop the bomb already... Have you lost that much or has the field caught you? Next thing you'll be posting on pitracer saying tracks are one lined, etc...

Hate to say it, but I think he gave it all he had last night ( before he fell). The back injury that kept him off the bike in December has to have something to do with it.

ChubbyCat113

PR Member
Webb was the only one passing anyone last night! Was pulling for Kenny but Bowers getting DQd was bullshit! Factory team complaining that a privateer took their guy out, oh ok we'll DQ him so he doesn't do it again. They act like Barcia is an angel but I'd say he'll punt someone within the next couple weeks since he isn't running up front lately

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Hate to say it, but I think he gave it all he had last night ( before he fell). The back injury that kept him off the bike in December has to have something to do with it.
Yeah.. hard to say. Just doesn't seem that aggressive. He might be as fast as he always was, just everyone else has stepped up their game. Only the next few weeks will tell. Tomac will never say... at least not in this decade.

Romanyak256

PR Addict
Disqualifying Tyler was straight bullshit. He didn’t do anything barcia hasn’t done to anyone. Really starting to hate how pussified our sports becoming. Oh and f**k the ama. I haven’t supported them since 2013 and i won’t ever again

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Bowers should just go out next week and take an actual shot that substantiates disqualification. Force them to get the calls right.

Dano762

PR Addict
With clear and specific rules like this, it is easy to understand why Bowers was disqualified.
  • Section A1: Participation in these meets is a privilege
  • Section A2, 9: Engaging in any misbehavior or action detrimental to the sport of motorcycling
  • Section A1, c: Race Direction has the competence to pronounce sanctions against riders
I am sure that Tyler's intent was to safely advance his position past Barcia.

Dear AMA,

You skin poisoning, bike ruining, lime dumping geniuses. You demonstrate your competence week after week.

Please prove I wasn't merely racing.

Sincerely,

Tyler

Ramming.JPG

ChubbyCat113

PR Member
With clear and specific rules like this, it is easy to understand why Bowers was disqualified.
  • Section A1: Participation in these meets is a privilege
  • Section A2, 9: Engaging in any misbehavior or action detrimental to the sport of motorcycling
  • Section A1, c: Race Direction has the competence to pronounce sanctions against riders
I am sure that Tyler's intent was to safely advance his position past Barcia.

Dear AMA,

You skin poisoning, bike ruining, lime dumping geniuses. You demonstrate your competence week after week.

Please prove I wasn't merely racing.

Sincerely,

Tyler

View attachment 60175

Have you contacted Bowers with this yet? Pretty damn funny and true!

Romanyak256

PR Addict
The one Yamaha rider (freckle?) did the same move to Martin in the same corner... only difference was freckle didn’t go down like Tyler did... but freckle didn’t get reprimanded

Dano762

PR Addict
The combination of the San Diego lime and Bowers has me shaking my head about the stupidity and arrogance of the AMA. Those traits always seem to go together.

The $5K bike damage payoff is a farce and I hated reading the riders' posts about their injuries. I have to believe some of the riders are taking action to recover actual bike damages and medical costs. As a parent don't think I could do nothing.

The AMA's decision to disqualify Tyler smacks of retaliation more than Tyler's racing move on Barcia.

I'd argue that race participation is not a privilege; it is more of a contract with AMA, FIM, FELD, or ???. Bowers paid his membership, his entry fees, and is contractually owed participation (as long as he follows the rules which are too vague to disqualify in this instance) and in a reasonably safe work environment. They did neither and have broken their contract with him. Might lose but...

GoFar

PR Member
Playing devils advocate here.......what if he smashes Barcias leg and shatters his femur and no DQ? Are we bitching about the incompetence of the organization for doing nothing?

ChubbyCat113

PR Member
Playing devils advocate here.......what if he smashes Barcias leg and shatters his femur and no DQ? Are we bitching about the incompetence of the organization for doing nothing?

We're not ready for reason yet......LOL let us complain about being cheated out of a better Main Event for a little while longer

ck1racerx

PR Addict
He didn’t break his leg. So it doesn’t matter. And NO. Still no DQ. I doubt the intent would have been to break his leg. It was a takeout move that EVERY rider on the track has done 100’s of times. Why didn’t they DQ Webb at the end of the race? He basically took out Rock. Yes I know, not the same. But taking someone out is has been and damn well better be part of the sport. The difference is a “factory” rider got taken out. And of course since the AMA is bought off by factory money and cave to what anyone with cash, they DQ the little guy.
It’s a crock of crap and everyone knows it
The AMA does nothing for our sport. ZERO.

Now the bobble head yes men on here will not agree. Mostly just because I said it. But if given the option You didn’t have to buy an AMA membership to race, how many would? I say... 3 out of 100. And those three have hit their heads too many times

AMA sucks. Prove me wrong.

Romanyak256

PR Addict
He didn’t break his leg. So it doesn’t matter. And NO. Still no DQ. I doubt the intent would have been to break his leg. It was a takeout move that EVERY rider on the track has done 100’s of times. Why didn’t they DQ Webb at the end of the race? He basically took out Rock. Yes I know, not the same. But taking someone out is has been and damn well better be part of the sport. The difference is a “factory” rider got taken out. And of course since the AMA is bought off by factory money and cave to what anyone with cash, they DQ the little guy.
It’s a crock of crap and everyone knows it
The AMA does nothing for our sport. ZERO.

Now the bobble head yes men on here will not agree. Mostly just because I said it. But if given the option You didn’t have to buy an AMA membership to race, how many would? I say... 3 out of 100. And those three have hit their heads too many times

AMA sucks. Prove me wrong.

Ama is garbage and is the reason i haven’t really raced besides outlaw races and GP’s... i will not give them any of my money bc they could give two shits about the sport.