Arlington SX

hershey

PR Elite
Bowers deserved to be DQ'd.

He admitted it was retaliatory in his instagram. He hit him so hard they both went down. It was blatantly obvious he meant to do it. That is all against the rules. Barcia is rough but never intentionally taking people to the ground. Big difference.

hershey

PR Elite
https://racerxonline.com/2019/02/18...nt-regarding-disqualification-at-arlington-sx

The end of the paragraph .... he admits it was in response to aggressive riding given to him. He changed his story after.

“First off, I would like to apologize for what happened last night to my team and fans. What I am about to say doesn’t excuse my actions entirely, but it will hopefully shed some light on what I feel is a lack of consistency by officials that are supposed to handle these matters. I have been no angel in the past, but I have been overly cautious over the last few years to stay out of issues and not step on any toes. I believe aggressive racing is what makes this sport what it is at its core, I’ve also dished it so I have to be able to take it at times, as well. Howevere, there is a line and we all know as professional racers when it has been crossed. What I tried to do last night was to offer aggressive racing; just as I have receieved in the past. Instead of lying down and taking it, I gave it back. Unfortunately, it caused both of us to go down.

ck1racerx

PR Addict
https://racerxonline.com/2019/02/18...nt-regarding-disqualification-at-arlington-sx

The end of the paragraph .... he admits it was in response to aggressive riding given to him. He changed his story after.

“First off, I would like to apologize for what happened last night to my team and fans. What I am about to say doesn’t excuse my actions entirely, but it will hopefully shed some light on what I feel is a lack of consistency by officials that are supposed to handle these matters. I have been no angel in the past, but I have been overly cautious over the last few years to stay out of issues and not step on any toes. I believe aggressive racing is what makes this sport what it is at its core, I’ve also dished it so I have to be able to take it at times, as well. Howevere, there is a line and we all know as professional racers when it has been crossed. What I tried to do last night was to offer aggressive racing; just as I have receieved in the past. Instead of lying down and taking it, I gave it back. Unfortunately, it caused both of us to go down.
Every take out / block pass is done intentionally. No crap.
Not a DQ move. If it was the. They should have DQ’ed several other riders.

hershey

PR Elite
Every take out / block pass is done intentionally. No crap.
Not a DQ move. If it was the. They should have DQ’ed several other riders.

He hit him so hard they both went down. Thats usually the defining moment, it doesnt normally happen that way.

And Ralph sucks, plain and simple. RC is far better, Should have been RC and Emig!

ck1racerx

PR Addict
He hit him so hard they both went down. Thats usually the defining moment, it doesnt normally happen that way.

And Ralph sucks, plain and simple. RC is far better, Should have been RC and Emig!
Oh, so its fine, you can hit anyone you want as long as you don't fall? Wow, I didn't know that's what is says in the rules... I'm sorry.
NO ONE could possible like RC in the mic. Dude, it is painful to listen to him. "He's learning himself" The poor little guy said that no national TV... After that I had to turn the volume off.
Its every week. He is not getting better.

ChubbyCat113

PR Member
Gallagher from the FIM seems to be a douche though that is on a power trip. He obviously needs to look in the mirror at how he goes about conducting his business.
Yea and now reading the questions in the back of RacerX with Gallagher and Pelletier is more funny LOL

four26stroker

PR Member
Ralf has been fanboy for aggressive riding despertly latching on to it for Comentary. His excitement level steams up as contact happens, like it's car racing. Going to Ricky for the immediate why? Leads RC to slander Bowers by bring up the past as reason. RC needs to go to broadcast school, to understand how to breath and talk; without pause and running out of breath. The AMA needs the focus to turn and Bowers was a perfect fit. The level of contact is due IMO. Barcia's comment that the guys got it out for him is a puss move. Something a bully would say after being punched back. Man Up admit I ride ruff that's how I got here and today I paid fortunately nobody got hurt. The AMA FIM are bound by Contracted dollars...and have shown great ignorance as of late to their own program.

C Hudak

PR Addict
Bowers deserved to be DQ'd.

He admitted it was retaliatory in his instagram. He hit him so hard they both went down. It was blatantly obvious he meant to do it. That is all against the rules. Barcia is rough but never intentionally taking people to the ground. Big difference.
Ahaha, oh wait your not joking