Track Owners Unite!

Mosher

PR Founding Father
So, how was your attendance this past weekend? I just want to prove that Moto is back! You don't have to give exact numbers, but how good was your attendance? I've heard/seen a lot of positive.

BTW, track critics, don't post ANY negativity on my thread, IDGAF, and don't want to hear/read it. Take your crap opinions elsewhere. Take pride in your places to ride.

I was not there but Scott posted that East Fork had 200 riders on Sunday. That is more than most of the races.

So once again, how do we get these guys to show up on race day?

I was not there but Scott posted that East Fork had 200 riders on Sunday. That is more than most of the races.

So once again, how do we get these guys to show up on race day?

You don’t, because majority of riders just want to ride and have no interest in lining up behind a gate. I on the other hand don’t want anything to do with the ama and i don’t want give them my money. I’ll stick to outlaw races and GP races

The AMA actually does a great job with their legislative affairs in DC. They fight to keep land open, fight against sound, and pollution, destruction of land, etc etc issues to keep riding areas available across the country

For promoters they also help in acquiring insurance at a little more reasonable rate. If ever sued, there is probably some sanction protection in place for the promoters, etc.

So to say the AMA does not help local racing or promoters in my opinion is false.

And just because you dont like AMA doesnt mean you cant support OMA or even the Buckeye series.
"BTW, track critics, don't post ANY negativity on my thread, IDGAF, and don't want to hear/read it. Take your crap opinions elsewhere. Take pride in your places to ride."

They don’t deserve my money, they do absolutely nothing for our sport, especially on the level we compete...
"BTW, track critics, don't post ANY negativity on my thread, IDGAF, and don't want to hear/read it. Take your crap opinions elsewhere. Take pride in your places to ride."

You don’t, because majority of riders just want to ride and have no interest in lining up behind a gate. I on the other hand don’t want anything to do with the ama and i don’t want give them my money. I’ll stick to outlaw races and GP races

You’re that pissed at the AMA?
Since 1986 when they turned their back on 3wheelers to this day....Even today as vintage Atc's out gate the Quads at many events. The AMA snubs the die hard who hate them just as much. I'll never support those who have never opened or saved a track or off-road faclity( Name 1 ???) A bunch of over paid lobbyist IMO.

Back on topic: I always give a ride report, post up a pic to help support the practice areas I ride. Practice Pass ideas to market your event races.
1: Family Memberships I'm a buyer of such things if it equals savings. So if you need to attend 3-4 times to break even on the investment. The 5th and beyond practice becomes a goal of savings. Parent/child/buddy pass-buy a session get one at discount.
Attendance should be taken...It's in your best interest with today's info connect world, you get my info before I leave your property. Regular practice attendees get a discount on Race entry for a family member. Small things, like a simple contact mass email that question rider impressions.

Back