Full gates? Battle central!

Track was soft but good the wind Sunday sucked my fat ass is like a sail. Rode like a turd great job by Malvern only complaint constructive criticism is where finish is. Maybe put it at jump by road and bring bikes off track over there so next race can get started had a fun weekend still again great job

Old Finish allowed next moto to get started. East fork had that same issue until they changed the layout so they can start the next moto. That really helps speed up the pace of motos for sure.

ImageUploadedByPitRacer1558406025.926763.jpg

Stepped into Georgie’s office right before my last moto. Got the best start I ever have at malvern....maybe I need to get on the “bakers factory” program.....

Baker jr is ripping. Leaps and bounds in just a couple years.

So many good people at the track lately, I’ve been having a blast.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

I haven’t lined up in YEARS but seeing these full gates again gets me wanting to. I raced in the OIR days of 2 groups of 125c which made it fun! I see they have groups here at these battle races which is awesome!

What's been the biggest battle turn out to date?

It seemed very intense yesterday and I think the time frame was fair given the couple hold ups from crashes. Track maintenance was a necessity yesterday. Wasn't wasting time that I noticed.

Who wrecked the first Moto of +30? He ok?

How's Pape Jr?

I was told Pape Jr just has broken wrist that would require surgery everything else came back good. Hes one tough son of a gun.

Pape jr has a broken ulna and radius. Casted it today and seeing how healing goes with the potential
Hope of no surgery. However will be back to the dr in a week or so i believe to evaluate the healing and go from there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back