Chillitown Classic Pro-AM July 12th-14th ***3 motos!***

Chilli Town MX

PR Addict
Currently 46 riders registered online for the Open Pro Sport class and we are hearing more are coming.

Who's the favorite to win? Who is going to cash in and take home all the money? We can't wait to see this race!

MX_Implements

PR Addict
upload_2019-7-11_9-40-47.png
upload_2019-7-11_9-41-27.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-7-11_9-42-0.png
    upload_2019-7-11_9-42-0.png
    17.3 KB · Views: 207

John250

PR Founding Father
Gibson will be up in the front pack for sure. Brock Papi just qualified for Red Bud in the 250 class but I heard is having some health issues. He should be fast for sure.

Romanyak256

PR Addict
Matthew and I are all signed up. Fairly cheap weekend for us. Thanks to CTMX and the banquet last year, we have some free weekend passes, free practice and some Chilli-Cash from last year to use up!!
My moto limbo would be UGLY! How about a relay race on pit bikes where we have to drink a Coors Light every time we switch riders? I bet Stumpy and I could give anyone in the place a run for their money on that championship.

Sounds like the old “open cooler pro class” BC use to have at the old annual hog roast.

RobinsonRacing

PR Addict
Simonson was hauling the mail before he ate it first moto of 250A. Moranz was super fast but the 250f killed him on the starts. Levi remains king of chillitown. Shout out to my vet brethren Gibby and williard being top 6 in a stacked young, dumb, and full of....class. Always awesome watching full gate of fast dudes go at it. Gonna miss it!