Beans rd.......

hershey

PR Elite
Another fantastic day at beans rd! People need to check this place out, BJ has been putting serious effort into his facility the last couple years and it shows! The track prep is on point, I would put it up against any track in ohio and further. He has all newer equipment that does the job perfect.
20190728_122721.jpg
20190728_122726.jpg
The natural elevations are amazing, the layout is great and the jumps are fun and safe for all skill levels. I'm still clueless why there aren't 100+ there ever time he opens. Good crowd today but still not what it should be. Support Beans please! The pictures I took were at 1pm on this hot 85 deg day, no dust, just perfection!

TwentyThreeMX

PR Founding Father
im due for a trip down for sure! always was one of my fav tracks. had a rough patch somewhere along the way and i wasnt a huge fan for a bit, but its definitely back!! been great the last few times i was there this year and last.

TwentyThreeMX

PR Founding Father
That vet day he had a couple years ago was fire !!! He needs another gathering like that !!! Was so fun ,More then just riding, seeing everyone was great!

I'm pretty sure he dont mind if people camp or whatever. i bet all we got to do is mention it to him and he is down!!! i'd love to see a big turn out for something to show him some support! hate to see a guy bustin his ass for little to nothing in return, cant imagine that keeps you very motivated and would hate to see him quit running the place.

jj584

PR Addict
This was my sons first time there. As a true C rider and noob he had a blast and loved the track. Maybe we just need to pool our money pick a day and do a private rental to remove the guesswork for the owner.

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
Crazy how much dirt and mulch he’s put down - mulch has broken down now into real dark loamy stuff. Hits of hardpark, hits of sand. More riders you get on it the better. That new water truck is badass.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Meister

PR Founding Father
Any day at beans is like a private rental. It still has a Stigma that keeps pussies away, even though now it's very user friendly. I still haven't had time to ride much, but when I do, it'll be down there..

If there's a date set, I'd do my best to come play.

jj584

PR Addict
I would say it’s pretty tamed down from the stories I’ve heard. The kid was able to get around pretty decent. Wouldn’t hit that tunnel table but he’ll clear the big one at Youngstown.
Any day at beans is like a private rental. It still has a Stigma that keeps pussies away, even though now it's very user friendly. I still haven't had time to ride much, but when I do, it'll be down there..

If there's a date set, I'd do my best to come play.

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
I would say it’s pretty tamed down from the stories I’ve heard. The kid was able to get around pretty decent. Wouldn’t hit that tunnel table but he’ll clear the big one at Youngstown.

It’s even shorter than the one at ytown. Jumps are all safe while still being fun. I miss the rollers section in the front from 2017 ish. No complaints anywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Bill480

PR Addict

similar speed required iirc.

4DAIVI PAI2K5

PR Addict
Any one know if they do sessions? Boy can get down on his 50 but, I send him out at BC on the 4-5pm open session if there isnt a more then 3-4 big bikes, but I dont like him riding with a bunch of big bikes. I'm sure a bunch of big bikes don't like a little 50 out there, even tho he holds his lines or pulls off when he hears then coming to get out of their way.