Beans rd.......

Meister

PR Founding Father
Bring that front section back! Were those whoops or singles!?!?!

Vet ride date this sunday? Come out meister!

Damn. Gotta give me a little more of a heads up lol.. Still have a sand tire on from Baja. I can't find my tire irons so I gotta get over to Kevin's to swap it out. Lol

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
ImageUploadedByPitRacer1565025781.782873.jpg

About 1 o’clock. Still holding moisture - very little dust -sun beating down all day - not a cloud in the sky.

Bring your skills to the hills.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

hershey

PR Elite
Any one know if they do sessions? Boy can get down on his 50 but, I send him out at BC on the 4-5pm open session if there isnt a more then 3-4 big bikes, but I dont like him riding with a bunch of big bikes. I'm sure a bunch of big bikes don't like a little 50 out there, even tho he holds his lines or pulls off when he hears then coming to get out of their way.
No sessions. It's really the reason I haven't been going there much for a few years. Austin and I almost always ride and I won't put him.out there yet. And of this year or beginning of next we should be good.

4DAIVI PAI2K5

PR Addict
No sessions. It's really the reason I haven't been going there much for a few years. Austin and I almost always ride and I won't put him.out there yet. And of this year or beginning of next we should be good.
I get what your saying. We went once years ago and the kids track just didnt work becuase it was ripped to deep for him just starting out on a pw/ktm mini. I think the peewee track is now gone.

Meister

PR Founding Father
If I can find time to get this sand tire off my bike tomorrow I may come down in the morning for a couple of hours on Sunday.

Meister

PR Founding Father
Whose got tire irons and can swap a tire for me? I didn't accomplish it today, but I wanna ride tomorrow!

Meister

PR Founding Father
Track was really good today. Got some decent ruts, hardly any dust while I was there. Haven't ridden since Baja and my hands have been pussified again.

My sand tire was pretty decent the first 2 sessions i rode due to the moisture in the mulch and sand. 3rd session the faces dried out a little and my tire started to get a little loose.. lol

Attachments

• IMG_20190811_135400.jpg
    IMG_20190811_135400.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 186