Oh F! Leigh Damn Diffy???

ktrop251

PR Member
I thought I was watching a European MXGP or a car race. None of them are going to be great because they want to appeal to the masses. Dumbing it down for the general population. Mainstream trying to take over.

Vet261

PR Addict
Why do people care so much who is announcing the races? I really couldn't care less and it has virtually no impact on the enjoyment I get out of watching it. Sometimes I laugh at the goofy things they say, but that's about the extent of it.

Toddco327

PR Addict
I felt Diffy and Ricky did good. I love when Ricky stumbles over his words. Daniel Blair is by far the best. I’m kind of happy Ms Supercross is gone. That was brutal to listen too.

Who announces the MXGP? That guy is great.

ck1racerx

PR Addict
I didn’t think papaw did a bad job. But doesn’t have the enthusiasm that Ralph has. Sure Ralphy says some goofy things at times but he is good at relating to the non racer crowd. That is his job. It is the “color” guy to relate to the racer. And for that we get Mr. Gooder.
Honestly I did not notice the missing Ms. Moto Whore but your right. She said the exact same thing every week. But then again, why even have her talk? Shake your ass. Let’s get a cleavage shot then go stand on the podium and shut the hell up.

trent56mx

PR Addict
I felt Diffy and Ricky did good. I love when Ricky stumbles over his words. Daniel Blair is by far the best. I’m kind of happy Ms Supercross is gone. That was brutal to listen too.

Who announces the MXGP? That guy is great.
1578276774965.jpg

Paul Malin. Part of the winning GB team des nations '94. Usually jokes with Emig about that when they announce together.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
I was just happy I didn’t scared out of my sleep by Ralph screaming WWWHHHEEEERREEE IS TOOMMAAC.

So hard to stay up. I always wake up to podium and then I’m like damn it.

I get through the heats. Doze off until the lcq. Then.....damn podium speech. Crap. Anyone else?

ddmx488

PR Addict
You can’t complain about the Aussie without also taking a nod to Carmichael. Carmichael is so bad. Haha. Ideally they would just play early 2000’s punk rock music over the entire broadcast.

jms158bmx

PR Member
I got prk eye surgery on Thursday so all i could do was listen to the race. Im legit blind for a couple days. But my opinion still stands on the announcing...who gives a crap

Meister

PR Founding Father
I was just happy I didn’t scared out of my sleep by Ralph screaming WWWHHHEEEERREEE IS TOOMMAAC.

So hard to stay up. I always wake up to podium and then I’m like damn it.

I get through the heats. Doze off until the lcq. Then.....damn podium speech. Crap. Anyone else?
Identical. I usually make it all through a1 but after that that's exactly how it goes lol..

I didn't mind the announcing.

John250

PR Founding Father
The new guy was bad. And Ricky, god love him, has a face and body for radio, without the speaking skills for either. Get rid of both of them. Bring in Dave Despain and Grant Langston. Grant does a good job from the racer perspective. Hell Fro is better than Ricky.