SilverValley presidents weekend

hershey

PR Elite
That's on our schedule. Planning on heading out thurs evening, ride in the area fri, silver valley sat, then east bend/ 421 area sun and monday

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
The basic idea is what hershey says.
Wythville VA is a good town to stop at if need be.
Everything else south of there is good too.
Once in the area, there's a bunch of quality tracks to hit within a few hr drive.

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
If anyone has a room for a bike let me know - I'll drive separate and grab a room.

I love my $1 retired electrical service van but....no long trips. lol.

TwentyThreeMX

PR Founding Father
silver valley is sweet if you haven't been, GO! i'll be in tampa that weekend for sx tho... without a bike...doh

Vet261

PR Addict
Planning on SV Sat 2/15 and then one of the two Smith posted for Sunday (probably wait for him to decide which one, then I'll go to the OTHER one haha). Then head home.

Started the RMZ yesterday for the first time since October, and shocking it fired on the 3rd kick. Yes I have to kick it.

pape718

PR Member
Planning on SV Sat 2/15 and then one of the two Smith posted for Sunday (probably wait for him to decide which one, then I'll go to the OTHER one haha). Then head home.

Started the RMZ yesterday for the first time since October, and shocking it fired on the 3rd kick. Yes I have to kick it.
What's that kick started thing your talking about, what's it do?

owndjoo

PR Member
Sounds like myself and a couple others will be doing the same that weekend. Going to be an Ohio invasion.

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
We’ve pretty much relinquished the idea.
That area of the country is soaked and the weather patterns don’t look like its changing this week.