Moto,sci-fair,basketball!!! Oh and boiled peanuts!!! 75 and
B1FF3419-646B-4BE1-90AC-7A4C0DCDB9FD.jpeg
9F8418D9-7E70-4F37-83F7-0B180342D8C8.jpeg
A273EB8E-1616-425D-8E9C-EA403A143042.jpeg
F07F10B8-2B03-4E5E-AE43-8FE1E1473013.jpeg
267DBA83-3551-4CA4-A1CF-18BA81954336.jpeg

Vet261

PR Addict
Going for tomahawk next weekend. saturday and sunday. Weather looks to be solid.

Tomahawk in WV? I haven't been there in years, didn't even think about them for a place to rip to in the Winter months. They run?

EDIT -- damn they are running TODAY! The forecast shows sunny and 50. I completely forgot about this place! I might be in for next Saturday!

Last edited:

4DAIVI PAI2K5

PR Addict
Tomahawk in WV? I haven't been there in years, didn't even think about them for a place to rip to in the Winter months. They run?

EDIT -- damn they are running TODAY! The forecast shows sunny and 50. I completely forgot about this place! I might be in for next Saturday!
We went a couple years ago during the winter when their track was "prime!!" Drove there an it was $50 bucks to ride and complete garbage. The boy's ended up playing in the field and doing the hill climb, buddy on his 450 did a couple laps and parked it.
The ground was frozen but they tilled up the top couple inches tossed a bunch of wood chips/ saw dust down on top of it and just made a slick mud mess on top of slippery frozen ground. Their facebook and instagram had the track as being in "prime!!" condition. Was a joke, havent been back since. If they would have been honest with the track conditions I wouldnt be so salty, but a bunch of other riders we talked to seemed to have the same thoughts we did.

MX955

PitRacer Pro
We went a couple years ago during the winter when their track was "prime!!" Drove there an it was $50 bucks to ride and complete garbage. The boy's ended up playing in the field and doing the hill climb, buddy on his 450 did a couple laps and parked it.
The ground was frozen but they tilled up the top couple inches tossed a bunch of wood chips/ saw dust down on top of it and just made a slick mud mess on top of slippery frozen ground. Their facebook and instagram had the track as being in "prime!!" condition. Was a joke, havent been back since. If they would have been honest with the track conditions I wouldnt be so salty, but a bunch of other riders we talked to seemed to have the same thoughts we did.

We had the same thing happen to us a few years ago, I haven't been back since

4DAIVI PAI2K5

PR Addict
I would just drive the extra and go to NC/SC. SO many tracks with in and easy drive. East Bend, 421mx, Daniels Ridge, Silver Valley, Center Road, Motovated, Shoals, Club. Probably more I cant think of off the top of my head.