Daytona 2020 Track

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
I bet Coombs was like.....can’t do anything about it. Just charge more money for stickers. My dad said it’s no worse / better than Loretta’s.....typical moto pitlifin’ down their lol!

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Nothing will be done. Making too much money selling stickers.
The second you buy a pit bike you have given up as a parent. You can’t control your brat and you suck as an adult. If you try to pass it off as you are buying a pit bike for the convenience of making YOUR one trip to signup or to the showers per day, your lying. Your buying it so you can pass your out of control spoiled punk off on everyone else.
Disagree? Your the problem.
Raced for over 25 years without a motorized pit bike. Never missed a single signup, practice, moto and not once did I poop my pants walking to the portojohn.

Man, you guys sound like a bunch of old men.

Where do you expect these little din do nuffin spoiled diaper rats to practice for their future Bikelife career ?

beenridin

PR Elite
60D1624A-AC83-4CFE-AC16-FB97315B69B7.jpeg
40AC8992-CD82-4EDE-9533-C48CCC089299.jpeg
5C4B2595-BD73-4ADF-9EBC-7AB3CF17CED5.jpeg
5C4B2595-BD73-4ADF-9EBC-7AB3CF17CED5.jpeg

Main Street baby

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
Great racing yesterday. They got through the program quick. Overcast skies helped keep track prep to a min. Dirt it prime. Looks to
Be another nice day today

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
Lol - us sucky parents with brat kids are in for a spectacular day of racing.
After motos were done yesterday the kids took to playing once again. We’re parked across from an open lot and a bunch of folks came up and saying how cool it was to see all the kids playing OUTSIDE.