Anyone else notice the numbers?

Any way to retrieve some of the good stuff from PitRacer back in early 2000's ?
Or is that lost anytime there's a transition ?

I really have no idea to be honest. I do have some backups of the site database from back then, but would have no idea if anything could be done with it.

What I do have though....is thousands of pics that I used to take at all the races when I used to be a "photog" at the track before it was cool to be one. At some point here I plan to dig all those out and load them all up somewhere online.

Remember these old versions of the site?

1999-2000:
Home.gif

2001-2002:
home_logo.gif

2003:
PR2003.jpg

2004 switched to what is still basically the current logo that Chuck uses, and we had the subscription site:

PR2004.jpg

Vet261, I recall a special PIT RACER pass that You carried ! Fun times for sure ! Do not remember what year ! This place used to really rock ! Times change.

It was nice to see Zman racing back in 2010!!!!! I'm sure that was a really fun weekend with the boys and may have even been one of the Vet Fests that included the local pubs at night!!!! Zman made it to one of those too with all of us!!!

I check in here every couple of days just to see what's going on now, but I used to be on here full time almost!!!! And I was lucky enough to be part of the very first Pitracer Posse that did the fantasy MX league here with just our buddies!

Thanks For the pics, nice break from the days events! Missed red bud this year first time since I started going in 05 or 06. Tennessee has been good, just haven’t been riding to much yet. We are on our second home in less then 12 months. Lol hope everyone is staying healthy!

I really have no idea to be honest. I do have some backups of the site database from back then, but would have no idea if anything could be done with it.
What I do have though....is thousands of pics that I used to take at all the races when I used to be a "photog" at the track before it was cool to be one. At some point here I plan to dig all those out and load them all up somewhere online.

There were a lot of really good post and threads in them old forums you ran.

What's ever happened to Chuck lately? Have not heard from him here or on facebook in a long time. Anyone talk to him?

Back