Super Regionals 2020

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
There’s both spectrums. People that shouldn’t be there and people that should. Got blistering fast. Then mid pack with all similar laptimes. And the tail end. But there’s someone of equal skill to race/battle.

Vet261

PR Addict
Regionals coming up this weekend:

Ironman ME Amateur:
Ironman Amateur 6-17-20.JPG

Muddy Creek SE Youth:
Muddy Creek Youth 6-17-20.JPG

Lincoln Trail NC Youth:
Casey Youth 6-17-20.JPG

Pala full regional all classes:
Pala all classes 6-17-20.JPG

John250

PR Founding Father
What the hell? I thought it was limited to 72 entries?? They have over 90 in some classes! We will be at Ironman this weekend. I am sure the classes will be stacked.

4DAIVI PAI2K5

PR Addict
What the hell? I thought it was limited to 72 entries?? They have over 90 in some classes! We will be at Ironman this weekend. I am sure the classes will be stacked.
that many alt. waiting for a chance to race. I hope none of them take out any kids in practice.

MX10

Noob
The numbers wouldn't work out. 16 out of heats would leave 48 for the LCQ, 18 out of heats would leave 44 for the LCQ. The only way that could work would be to have 20 out of each heat with no LCQ.

John250

PR Founding Father
First trip to ironman. Great facility. If rumors are true about moving LL there after Loretta passes, it would be a much better place for sure. They are definitely making improvements and infrastructure improvements. Plenty of land for parking also. Much better than LL.

The track was great, but got super rough for sure. 7 laps which was about 15 minute motos. The only tough jump on the track is that massive table top that really have guys a ton of airtime. Not that many were really jumping it. Never got dusty. They watered about every 4 motos on Saturday and Sunday stayed cloudy. Godzilla for the pros is steep! Can not imagine jumping down it landing on that steep of a hill.

The racing in motos one and two was great. Tons of people packed up and did not ride moto 3. Matthew still rode moto 3 for the experience. It's amazing how you can do well locally and get smoked in speed and endurance at a regional. Matthew threw that anchor out about lap 5 every moto. If you cant run about 20 hard laps locally, your not ready for 7 laps there.

TLD riders Daxson Bennick and Nate Thrasher are the real deal. They flat out smoked everyone. Thrasher had a 16 second lead at the end of one lap. He finished the one moto with like a 48 second lead over second place. He rode the track like it was a smooth freeway. Some local guys did great. Mitchy punched a few tickets. Griffin Maxwell got one 450 B class and had an issue in moto 3 of the other. Hayden Hoover looked awesome in 250C. Got 2nd and got a LL ticket. He was even hucking the huge table top!

I've never raced there but it looks fun. Wish they had a couple local races a year there.

20200621_115602.jpg
20200621_093120.jpg
20200620_141451.jpg
20200619_153803.jpg
20200619_114923.jpg
20200619_111930.jpg
20200619_091643.jpg
20200619_091634.jpg
20200619_090015.jpg
20200621_093120.jpg

20200621_115634.jpg
20200621_115602.jpg

4DAIVI PAI2K5

PR Addict
Still sitting at 83 and 78 for the boys classes. He should do alright, not expecting him to qualify but I'm expecting us to have fun. Leaving early in the morning tomorrow. Trying to figure out if I want to park up towards the track or towards the road at tomahawk.

MX_Implements

PR Addict
Still sitting at 83 and 78 for the boys classes. He should do alright, not expecting him to qualify but I'm expecting us to have fun. Leaving early in the morning tomorrow. Trying to figure out if I want to park up towards the track or towards the road at tomahawk.
fyi they are potentially charging for water for wash barrels...Mxsports and the participating track are f*****g everyone this year... FEES,FEES and more FEES. For the life of me I don't understand the pitbike fee especially since no one is policing kids acting like idiots and most of the tracks you have to park a mile away .

4DAIVI PAI2K5

PR Addict
fyi they are potentially charging for water for wash barrels...Mxsports and the participating track are f*****g everyone this year... FEES,FEES and more FEES. For the life of me I don't understand the pitbike fee especially since no one is policing kids acting like idiots and most of the tracks you have to park a mile away .
I was trying to find somewhere along the way to fill with water to save some gas, but said screw it and IM just filling up at home. Water jug for the powerwasher is in the truck to be filled also.

They have a bike wash there but its expensive. I'm sure it will be even more during the S.R.

4DAIVI PAI2K5

PR Addict
Tomahawk should be wild -!!
All those kids
I'll tell the truth, it's nice not having them at the Vet's ......
I figure it will get pretty crazy with ass hole parents lol. I plan on letting the boy swim in one of the ponds, but thats about all the crazy he is going to get at age 9, besides playing xbox with his buddies in the camper lol.