Super Regionals 2020

Vet261

PR Addict
West Coast

West Coast 5-28-20.JPG

Vet261

PR Addict
$523,000 in entry fees so far just to MXsports. Doesn't count the actual class entry fees at the tracks, gate fees, etc.

Moto is dead!

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Interesting, I wonder if he is going back to his roots and riding out of Jim's Cycles. I know he didn't really want to do Loretta's, but it was in his contract. Which says a lot about Mike's character, while so many would just show up and put in a respectable effort, Mike (obviously) showed up to win and gave it 100%.

I may change my mind after I see who else is entered in 25+, I just know JLaw isn't going to get the job done. And, for the record, I still stand by my picks. I thought Renner actually had Brown covered and that a focused Durham on a competitive bike would have won.

Brown is entered in one of the regionals, so it looks like he is going for it again.

I thought Durham had it too. Until he couldn’t get Yamaha to throw him anything lol. His pegs were so beat they were sticking in the up position.

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
Alternates -
You can sign up. They'll take your money.
If ----IF everyone shows - You're out of luck.
But, if Uncle Bob's truck takes a dump on the way and little Trevor can't get there by Sat A.M. --- you're IN!!!

bruceb

PR Addict
Who wants to head to pala? Lol
I friend of mine is trying to talk his son into going to Pala instead of Riverside. Not for the lack of competition, but he is concerned about a full gate of racers with limited practice/training before the regional.
Memories of Red Bud 2018:

25+ moto 2 turn 1
blake turn 1.JPG

30+ moto 3 checkered flag
blake wins.jpg

30+ ticket to LL
blake podium.JPG

Last edited:

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
Enjoy it- It's the best of the best.
Just race, have fun and learn.
Keeping a focused head and making every lap clean is goal #1 - you'll have many beat if you can accomplish just that