Boots for $39? This can’t be real

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Sat next to steris (hand sanitizer ceo) on a plane from Texas to Cleveland. He was talking about moving all outsourced operations back to the US because they were having quality issues with the containers being made in China. Cheap up front but cost them in the long run with replacement product for free. Interesting conversation that day.....

I think we are going to see a lot of companies bringing back in-house manufacturing. If they can find the people that will go to work and do it.

JMO330

PR Member
Sat next to steris (hand sanitizer ceo) on a plane from Texas to Cleveland. He was talking about moving all outsourced operations back to the US because they were having quality issues with the containers being made in China. Cheap up front but cost them in the long run with replacement product for free. Interesting conversation that day.....

I think we are going to see a lot of companies bringing back in-house manufacturing. If they can find the people that will go to work and do it.
Good luck finding people that are willing to work. People show up for interviews, take the job, then call off their first day. OR they show up and don't want to work. Its ridiculous finding help these days.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Not to derail the thread but you can thank high school guidance counselors and the general culture of “only retards go to vocational school” push for college degrees from 2000-2015 was stupid. Bachelors in business. Woo. Works for some but doesn’t do anything about skilled labor shortages.

freeh

PR Founding Father
Not to derail the thread but you can thank high school guidance counselors and the general culture of “only retards go to vocational school” push for college degrees from 2000-2015 was stupid. Bachelors in business. Woo. Works for some but doesn’t do anything about skilled labor shortages.
That philosophy goes back at least 20 years earlier. Shameful, really.

MX099

PR Addict
CF9B6022-315B-454A-825E-A1C8778B4AE3.jpeg

Here are my fake, not real, scam, wrong size Fox boots going camping.

Matt Mangano

PR Member
if I woke up 18 tomorrow I’d go to trade school. I’ve met many-a-idiots with a PhD. Smartest guys I’ve met are experienced carpenters, electricians and plumbers.
Went to vocational school for power equipment and honestly it was one of the best decisions I ever made. I have one semester left at OU (engineering) and it gave me a huge advantage over most kids not only in the classroom but in internships/jobs. I got a ton of slack from people in high school for going there, but every time I talk to one of them now they all wish they had gone because they can’t find a job.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Right. Because the tradesman and engineer are disconnected. You’ve seen both sides, so you can bridge Gap of theory and actual practice! It helps making decisions when you have an idea of how the work is going to get done, not jus based on the best possible theory for work to completed. It’s different.

mooch

PR Elite
I tried it. $44.98 with shipping...
We’ll see what happens ‍

Just checking to see if the A10s have shown up yet or heard anything on shipping.

I thought it was a deal when I got some new Sidi Atojos from a site called Chromeburner for $350. What was really amazing is that they were shipped Fedex and arrived in 3 days from Amsterdam!