SX Restart! Lots of variables.

Toddco327

PR Addict
We are a week out from the return/restart/end of the SX season. Who’s gonna win? Tomac? Roczen? Barcia? Webb?

Previously guys were out on injury, but are now back. Is Barcia gonna play spoiler? Or could he win? Can Kenny’s body hold up to the 2 races a week? Is that less a factor than we think? Is Tomac going to hold up better at altitude? One small injury can really crush the season.

I’ve always been a Barcia fan so I hope he wins another race, but it’s a long shot.

bstranahan

PR Member
I really hope KR can find a way to pull it off.... after all he has worked through that is who id like to see win.

Hard to bet against ET... reality is that ET may be the only one that can stop himself from taking it.

I think AC finds a way to put a whole race together and wins at least 1.

Webb will be right there, just enough to cause issues for ET & KR and keep them honest till the end.

Also hope to see AP keep progressing and maybe sniff a podium or two. I think he starts beating his teammate regularly.

I can’t wait, hoping everyone stays healthy and we get 7 more rounds of good races In both classes.

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
I like tomac - but I'm betting webb comes out swinging. He's gritty, eli and ken slip up once he's going to be right there to take it.

So pumped.

jfalat

PR Addict
i thought he was out for sx only and would be back for the nationals
ya.. u may be right... but i thought i saw on face book his rehab wasn't going as good... any way, the guy can ride the wheels off a bike... hope he makes it back for the out doors.

JMO330

PR Member
ET has always been a slow starter. Seems like it takes him a few races (in a normal season) to get into the groove of domination. One or 2 bad finishes and he wont be holding the number 1 at the end of the season. We all know ET has the speed, IF YOU AINT FIRST, YOUR LAST

hershey

PR Elite
Pulling for Roczen but him or ET certainly deserve a championship. Both have put the work into it for a few years but always come up short. ET thrives on building momentum. Might be the edge since Roczen tends to start strong early in a season then fade.

AC will snag a win

I thought I saw a post saying MM was in. But I'm old and have a bad memory.

JMO330

PR Member
I like Marv also. Always that I little step away. His attitude and response a couple years ago when fans were cussing him and flipping him off won me. Not a bad word said and responded with grace when asked what he felt in an interview.

Look at all the hate that Ferrandis has gotten this year alone, he has never lashed out or said anything disrespectful to anyone or about anyone. Maybe its the way they were brought up compared to the Americans. Keep it classy Frenchies. But then again maybe i just cant understand him enough to know what he is actually saying.