SX Restart! Lots of variables.

John250

PR Founding Father
Salt Lake City Under Curfew 8pm tonight until 6am monday ! Supercross ???????????????

Now riots are stopping supercross.

bruceb

PR Addict
Look at the positive, you know Wednesday's track will be better. And just wait for the track that goes into the stands.

Toddco327

PR Addict
It is nice watching but I agree the track is pretty mellow. Should have put in a shark section or hot coals. Really would have drawn in new viewers.

I digress... I would have watched dirt bikes racing around barrels at this point.

Toddco327

PR Addict
Was it me or was the track getting dusty.. must be cutting corners because of no fans in the stands.:rolleyes:

Wind. Sun. Altitude. That’s why Utah has the best snow in the world. The lack of moisture in the air makes the snow powder. So having the dirt hold that water is almost impossible.

John250

PR Founding Father
I hope that's not what we have to look forward to? That track was a freaking joke. There was ZERO on that track to separate professionals. Honestly it was like a C track to them. And the whole "social distancing" of the mechanics wearing masks holding their pit boards up in the air, lol. Give me a damn break. These guys are in line closer to people at Wal Mart. When is AMERICANS going to say this is stupid and take this country back. Every mechanic should claim they have health issues that prevent them from wearing masks. And there is ZERO they can do about it, without violating their rights like any other employer.