SX Restart! Lots of variables.

Double D

PR Founding Father
We are a week out from the return/restart/end of the SX season. Who’s gonna win? Tomac? Roczen? Barcia? Webb?

Previously guys were out on injury, but are now back. Is Barcia gonna play spoiler? Or could he win? Can Kenny’s body hold up to the 2 races a week? Is that less a factor than we think? Is Tomac going to hold up better at altitude? One small injury can really crush the season.

I’ve always been a Barcia fan so I hope he wins another race, but it’s a long shot.
Who cares. Bring NDG on motocross seasons n!!

HalfPint

PR Addict
Disagree. Its not the bike. Put some blue plastic on that yamaha, not black! He is only in his second season, and has had several injuries. He will be fine. Outdoors this year couple be totally different.
it seems to me the 250's are great and the 450's not so much!whens the last time yamaha won a 450 title?

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Disagree. Its not the bike. Put some blue plastic on that yamaha, not black! He is only in his second season, and has had several injuries. He will be fine. Outdoors this year couple be totally different.
Ask Cooper Webb about Blue vs. Orange
I do think and hope he does better outside. The hard pack "dirt" in Salt Lake is not helping him. I'm a big fan. really like watching that kid ride.
Johnny... Sorry but Yamaha 450's suck. No one wins on that turd. Lets not forget, The company logo is a tuning fork... Stick to making piano's.
And you can never count the first race of the year. Hell, Josh Grant has won the first race of the year

hershey

PR Elite
Lmao....i don't ride Yamaha 450s right now but I have. They are a great bike. Honestly, at that level the bike brand isn't near a limiting factor as the rider. The bikes they ride are tailored to them in every aspect. Millimeters different at times. Its all about spending the money for a good rider and then having the program that works for the rider. Also Baker made Cooper webb a new man, not the bike.

John250

PR Founding Father
Yamaha has won a championship since Honda has. I dont believe the Honda 450 has ever won a championship.

trent56mx

PR Addict
Yamaha has won a championship since Honda has. I dont believe the Honda 450 has ever won a championship.
Well there was that one undefeated mx season
1591388139260.jpg

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
I hope that's not what we have to look forward to? That track was a freaking joke. There was ZERO on that track to separate professionals. Honestly it was like a C track to them. And the whole "social distancing" of the mechanics wearing masks holding their pit boards up in the air, lol. Give me a damn break. These guys are in line closer to people at Wal Mart. When is AMERICANS going to say this is stupid and take this country back. Every mechanic should claim they have health issues that prevent them from wearing masks. And there is ZERO they can do about it, without violating their rights like any other employer.

Masks are all about showing people your doing something about a disease you can’t see. Dog and pony show. Don’t disrupt it, just jump though the hoops to finish racing.

Toddco327

PR Addict
250 race was pretty boring but the 450 race was good.

what is with the top 2 guys lapping up to 3rd place. It’s not like it’s mud related. It happened in the previous race on Wednesday.

ck1racerx

PR Addict
I had a major breakthrough yesterday. All my life, I assumed I could not keep the pace of the leaders for the entire moto because I was fat and out of shape Compared to them. Turns out I only had / have a breathing problem.... it’s a medical issue damnit. Not my lack of effort. I’m a victim, not a loser!
KRoc’s only breathing problem is he is not in the same physical condition as Toesmack and Webb.

weaver658

PR Member
Congrats to Eli Tomac on his first ever supercross championship. Considering everything that has happened this season I feel like it was a good season for us fans. I’d also like to thank Feld and nbc sports for pulling the rest of the season off. I also respect the fact that both Feld and nbc stayed out of all the political crap and just focused on the racing.