MX Masks?

Vet261

PR Addict
As much as I don't want to wear a mask, the reality is that they are becoming mandatory in many places.

Figured we might as well put some support into MX for our masks. Post more if you know of 'em.

Matrix Products

Roczen

Tomac

FMF Racing

RacerX

KTM

Team Fried (Jason Anderson)

Last edited:

NQ1965

PR Elite
We have a lot of different mask available through work, and my wife has drug home a bunch of different as well, but I have just been sticking with the lightweight, small string Maxi-pad blue ones.
But.,........ That's not to say that I couldn't be persuaded to go moto-mask if I could get one in Team Green, or Team Yamaha, or Team Honda, for a when I dress up. :D

1595357051056.png

1595357234383.png

1595357434401.png

Or even a cool Vintage FOX
1595357564812.png

1595357595265.png

Meister

PR Founding Father
I have a few incase absolutely necessary.
A Trump 2020 one
One that says "this mask is as useless as Nancy Polosi"
And one that's wire mesh for airsoft. This is my bare minimum compliance "face covering" lol..

John250

PR Founding Father
I have an upcoming flight. Few weeks ago on my Allegiant flight, no mask were required, the changed the policy right after that.

Getting me a Trump 2020 one. If some liberal does not like it, I will offer to switch it. Mask number two will be the confederate flag.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
I wouldn’t wear the confederate flag. You’re gonna get some idiot stabbing you. It’s not worth it. And anyway, the south lost the war. So they lost their flag lol.

ddmx488

PR Addict
I have a few incase absolutely necessary.
A Trump 2020 one
One that says "this mask is as useless as Nancy Polosi"
And one that's wire mesh for airsoft. This is my bare minimum compliance "face covering" lol..

Haha. This is reason the US is one of the leading countries in Covid cases.

Saw some new face masks on fox after the POTUS latest intelligence test.

“This is an elephant. Big elephant, beautiful elephant.”

“That’s a tiger. Striped tiger. I love tigers.Tigers love me. Tiger is my favorite state.”

mcso434

PR Member
Haha. This is reason the US is one of the leading countries in Covid cases.

Saw some new face masks on fox after the POTUS latest intelligence test.

“This is an elephant. Big elephant, beautiful elephant.”

“That’s a tiger. Striped tiger. I love tigers.Tigers love me. Tiger is my favorite state.”
Oh boy, Biden couldn't identify the animals. And, he loves the city of Arizona!

We are a leading country because our numbers are an inflated lie. Used to induce panic and attempt to bludgeon President Trump.

As for mask wearing, "free will, it is a bitch."

NQ1965

PR Elite
It's hard to go into a conversation about masks without stirring people up.

A couple things that make me ponder though is how come you aren't hearing much now about sanitizing, spraying and surface contact issues like before?
If it's so wide spread that EVERYBODY must constantly wear a mouth and nose filter then it's being spread by other means than just breathing.

Also.......Why in the hell aren't we COMPLETELY boycotting ANYTHING and EVERYTHING from China????? Their third world thinking government allowed this to happen in the first place. They gave this to us, and of course they are still in denial about even that. And they still haven't changed their ways that caused it. No prejudice towards the people, just the Government.

Then of course you have to certainly question how much are we being lied to and misled by our own government officials and the corrupt American media about all of this for political reasons?????
And I know it just isn't me, because I listen to 610WTVN talk radio in the afternoons and they're questioning much of this as well. They are highly suspicious of all of this.

I keep watching to see who is getting wealthy from the so-called pandemic, because history has taught us that more than once, pharmaceutical companies, lobbyist, and investors like to create a medicines for illness's that we don't even know exist or even know we have. Creating illness's or medical conditions for profit.

And then, for every action there's an equal or greater reaction. I'm out blowing all of the garbage from my lungs and flushing my veins and arteries on a 4 mile run the other day, and I'm beginning to see these damn mask on the ground everywhere. And it's really cool when they're ran over by the mowing equipment.

I'm seriously burned out on all of this all already. And pissed off!

Last edited:

ddmx488

PR Addict
Oh boy, Biden couldn't identify the animals. And, he loves the city of Arizona!

We are a leading country because our numbers are an inflated lie. Used to induce panic and attempt to bludgeon President Trump.

As for mask wearing, "free will, it is a bitch."

Haha. If enough people write in Joe Exotic on the ballot we’re in for a wild 4 years.

John250

PR Founding Father
The Ohio bureau of workers comp is distributing masks. They are made in China! The test being used were made in china and have a 50% failure rate for accuracy. Wake up people.

Anyone find it strange the Governor calls out major out breaks happening because of back yard pool parties, birthday parties, graduation parties, baseball tournaments, and bars? But yet Kroger, Wal Mart, Lowes, Home Depot, Sams, etc. all their employees worked through the height of Covid19 in March and April without masks, yet we hear of no major out breaks coming from these major retailers? Really? What about all the motocross races with huge crowds? People you and the Ohio citizens are being played like a fiddle. And law abiding citizens are just going along because thats what they do.

NQ1965

PR Elite
Haha...
We do appreciate the creative ideas John, we really do.

The part that would suck though is that someone will come out with a really cool one, one that I would like. And then I would buy it, and once it's on my kitchen table, I'd be asking myself "why in the hell did I buy this, ....... I don't even want to wear it".

Nancy did bring me home a cool checkered flag one. Haven't worn it either :D

Hows this...better?

1595616966252.png

Attachments

• 1595616863145.png
    1595616863145.png
    932.5 KB · Views: 223
Last edited: