Battle for Ohio Official Post!

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Just so people know the Battle is this weekend, as if it could not be ran unless its posted on PR!

2020 Battle Flyer.jpg

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
detour.jpg

A heads up for those travelling from the Columbus area, or anyone that typically drives through Hanover to get to the track. The road in Hanover is closed for construction. The posted detour is to take an immediate right turn onto Marne road, AFTER you make the left turn at the traffic light from SR16. Marne Road does have a 1 lane bridge, it seems decent enough that i would use it for my 44' trailer. Marne dead ends into South Main Street, make a right turn onto South Main Street. At the top of the next hill make a left onto Seven Hills Road. This road is a bit narrow, be careful, I do use this road o pull my race trailer, it is safe. Seven Hills will dead end at an intersection with Licking Valley Road & Osborn Road. Head straight onto Licking Valley, then turn right onto Briarcliff Road. We are still using the old entrance, the new entrance needs more time, and is coned off. Please stay off of the new one. I apologize in advance.

Double D

PR Founding Father
I just got over ruled by the leader of our pack we are sleeping in and taking nick to steak house for his birthday.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
No practice today, just too much rain last night. We are going to work towards making it raceable by 2:30 for ATVs. Sorry everyone . We are still looking good for Sunday though.

4DAIVI PAI2K5

PR Addict
Who all was taking photos? I know Jess. May, k. Soup, n. Christy, on the road.
Any one know of the others.

Tracks need to have a spot by sign or race results for photographers to write who they are.

Last edited: