Will the Dung return to racing?

So he pretty much said he is coming back.. When he says "looking" that means several offers (I would assume)
Regardless of the plastic color, I am wondering what number will he get? Go back to the old three digit? That would be kinda cool to see.
It would be very interesting to know all the behind the scenes details. Make some more money by doing a "Hard Knocks" type series that tells all.

I am wondering what number will he get
My guess would be 5., 142, or 212; depending on what is available

When he says "looking" that means several offers (I would assume
He will be on a Honda. Last time I checked there were 3 teams racing Hondas that were receiving Honda support (of some level).
Plus there are the personal sponsors that he needs to obtain.

Why not GasGas? he's familiar with the bike. I'm sure they are going to make a push to get a following, and barcia and Dungey would definitely be podium contenders.

How about racing without all the factory fluff.

Small Mercedes motorhome pulling a 14ft trailer with a privateer bike. Ryan has the money, the skills, and I'm sure he could build a good bike.

If memory serves me right, Michigans Mike Hartwig after injuring his back and loosing his Yamaha ride loaded a privateer Maico into the back of a pickup truck and went to Florida and won one of the winter pro races.

Ryan could be the ultimate 'little guy'.

There’s a big difference between showing up and focusing on riding the bike and showing up focusing on everything.

Back