Suzuki is done

John250

PR Founding Father
Just read JGR has folded.
I told my wife this was coming 18 months ago. When JD Gibbs passed away, I figured that they would close up shop on the MX Side and that Coy would move over and take over the Nascar operations 100%. Probably has more to do with that than anything else. Plus the Nascar side is profitable and the motocross side I am sure, not so much.

John250

PR Founding Father
Guess Suzuki is not done. They finished 6th ahead of the "all new" Honda in the Dirt Bike Shootout.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
That’s a good bike though. Equivalent to the 2 stroke yz125 and 250s. Way ahead of its time and still competitive today.

k01

PR Elite
suzukioutboards.png

Seemed to be more these around this year...

k01

PR Elite
Dano, is that your Suzuki powered Artic Cat Tigershark Daytona? Have a Wetbike too? Brands defunct for many years now...

John250

PR Founding Father
Looks like Suzuki is pulling out of Moto GP now. Must be using the racing budget for the AHRMA series.

Screenshot_20220503-101628_Facebook.jpg

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Suzuki is just following their market. They are huge in China, India and all other nasty ass cheap countries around the world. They are also leading the market in Japan. No need to dump ton of money in Sport bikes and motocross bikes. That is not what sells. Just business.