Pissed

Meister

PR Founding Father
No Supercross Futures.

Now I'm really pissed at this stupid ass covid stuff.

They better atleast have Daytona.

Was literally my reasoning for putting money on the 21.. ughhh

No Supercross Futures.

Now I'm really pissed at this stupid ass covid stuff.

They better atleast have Daytona.

Was literally my reasoning for putting money on the 21.. ughhh
I was wondering the same thing, if the Daytona Amateur race would happen. They had Lorretta's so I am not sure why they would not have Daytona, but I guess you never know. Probably depends on Nascar and their Covid policy for the speedway. Daytona is owned by Nascar now.

I definitely want to do it. Gotta decide if I'm going to buy a motorhome or not lol.. if I don't, I may need a place for my bike to sleep if any of you guys go.

Wish i hadn’t broke up with my last girlfriend, they had a beach house in saint augustine and it was prime location for mini O’s and Daytona sx...

I may have one unit for rent at the beach for the week if I stay at my parents. Haven't decided yet.

If you look at the website that class list was posted in April. The last post in the news section was April 28th. I am hoping they still have the event but I'm pretty sure they haven't released any info yet for this year. If I remember correctly I usually get the email from them right after the Mini O's

If you look at the website that class list was posted in April. The last post in the news section was April 28th. I am hoping they still have the event but I'm pretty sure they haven't released any info yet for this year. If I remember correctly I usually get the email from them right after the Mini O's
Thanks, that's kinda relevant.
I was just going off the info posted here and already making statements that it's ON - Doh !

Back