Pissed

John250

PR Founding Father
Usually registration opens in December. 2nd or 3rd week. They have had nascar events with spectators, but NOTHING like the RC Daytona SX with all the people, camping, etc. I am sure the speedway has it under advisement with their attorneys. I have tickets to the Daytona 500 also this year, so anxiously awaiting their decision on both.

Dano762

PR Addict
ARHMA was planning a vintage road race and motocross event in January at Daytona.

It has been cancelled. See the announcement below.

Plans For Classic MotoFest At Daytona Aborted​

AHRMA regrets to announce that the uncertainty of government rules and local policies regarding the coronavirus pandemic have forced us to abort our provisionally scheduled AHRMA Classic MotoFest at Daytona for January 2-3, 2021.

Negotiations to hold a proper multi-discipline MotoFest in the Sunshine State are ongoing for 2022. All parties involved are in agreement that this decision best serves AHRMA and its members.
No AHRMA events will happen January 2-3, 2021.

John250

PR Founding Father
I personally don't see them allowing all the camping. They have not allowed it at any nascar tracks. They had no camping there for Biketoberfest either. Just a few racers for the flat track race on the outside of turn one.