Battle in the Barn

MX_Implements

PR Addict
If 591 people showing up to race that doesn’t sound like a waste of time to check out.
It’s a waste. I would be willing to bet out the 591 only 70 or so race anywhere else. Fast Trax has its own followers that you won’t see anywhere else. Last year my son raced 2 classes and between races and practice his GoPro showed a total 8 mins of on track time.
It’s a waste.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
It’s a waste. I would be willing to bet out the 591 only 70 or so race anywhere else. Fast Trax has its own followers that you won’t see anywhere else. Last year my son raced 2 classes and between races and practice his GoPro showed a total 8 mins of on track time.
It’s a waste.
Sounds to me like a lot of new riders coming in. That's a good thing. Lots of riders get off the carousel each year, we have to have some get back on to keep it afloat.

Romanyak256

PR Addict
It’s a waste.
Hit the nail on the head. They have their own following. The people go to all their “fair” races, do their “sx” races and the GP’s (which i admit are super fun) but you won’t see any of their racers at any other mx or sx track, except for maybe 15-20 gp riders.

Mark414

PR Member
Sounds to me like a lot of new riders coming in. That's a good thing. Lots of riders get off the carousel each year, we have to have some get back on to keep it afloat.
Nope, not new riders other than the little guys, Romanyak is correct you will never see 90 percent of these guys anywhere but a fair race or southern Ohio back woods track, Funny thing is Fasttraxx does have an odd following, guys go there and nowhere else, used to love there outdoor track, supercross not so much, brake check on jump faces to keep from landing in the flat,I can't scrub and neither can 80 percent of the guys who think they are just because they turn their bars and move their ass 6 inches to the right off their seat. GP track is nice.

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
IMG_9876.JPG

" they turn their bars and move their ass 6 inches to the right off their seat."

Hey now ! Careful there... you're stepping on sacred ground ....:D:D:D

See exhibit A - /\

I'm proud of that SIC WHIP ...!!!