Battle in the Barn

k01

PR Elite
Fast Traxx has enough of a following to park the place full clear out to the front gate. Their race weekends are themed with activities that are attractive to families.

k01

PR Elite
Your basic really old racer GP scrub.
2020-12-17 18.48.04.png

4DAIVI PAI2K5

PR Addict
Fast Traxx has enough of a following to park the place full clear out to the front gate. Their race weekends are themed with activities that are attractive to families.
I just remember it super expensive for one moto. Fun when my boy was on a pw or starting on the 50jr. After those bikes it's small and boring.

k01

PR Elite
I just remember it super expensive for one moto. Fun when my boy was on a pw or starting on the 50jr. After those bikes it's small and boring.
I was referring to the GP SX weekends at the Nelsonville motoplex this year. It has become a family weekend destination.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Yeah, thinking FastTraxx isn't the go big guys. I saw the Perry County Fair track last I went. Wow, little bumps for whoops, so me S turns, and a couple bumps that may get you over the one after. Nothing hard core, but good marketing ploy as not sure may injuries so they are able to come back. Sure, the fast guys are still fast, but if you like air time or turning a double double into a quad, it's not for you. In my vet days, probably where I should go...lol. Of course, my corners suck, so...

jeffro667

PR Addict
I was referring to the GP SX weekends at the Nelsonville motoplex this year. It has become a family weekend destination.
Fast traxx still manages a good turn out for their mx's, but I have no idea why. Their gp's are pretty decent, but I wish there were more tracks running gp's, because one place gets pretty boring.

Tom

PR Elite
Yupp fasttraxx runs it now. I wouldn’t waste my time going. It’s a pitbike track with 10’ doubles That are 3’ tall. They had 591 racers Saturday night.
Yes and very low lighting and by the look of the pictures no water very dry.