RM Fantasy SX 2021

Scoob

PR Founding Father
I think I may just be drawing names from a hat to make my picks this year. It's gonna be a fun season to watch

I just made my preliminary pics and as I did, I was thinking the same thing. Of course, I tend to make my pics as I desire more so than what the facts are saying. I'm still all Kawasaki at heart... but I like that Jett Lawrence... Hopefully he'll be on Pro Circuit here soon... lol.

trent56mx

PR Addict
I just made my preliminary pics and as I did, I was thinking the same thing. Of course, I tend to make my pics as I desire more so than what the facts are saying. I'm still all Kawasaki at heart... but I like that Jett Lawrence... Hopefully he'll be on Pro Circuit here soon... lol.
I usually watch practice and look at the times before I make my picks.
You're looking good for team green in the the 450s with ET and AC of course.

I highly doubt Honda will turn Jett loose anytime soon. Definitely the new "It kid." I get it, he has a flashy riding style and a cool personality.

Your'e stuck with Forkner for the green golden child. We'll see if he matures any this year. He is fast, I don't have anything good to say about his personality.

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father
Got signed up for the Pitracer.com group today and made my picks. I like just winging it when I make my picks and the first race of the season is always the big question mark to see who is feeling well in SX, could we have another new SX Champion this season? If anyone is poised to be a first time Champ in SX, it's Roczen, but he never seems to have any luck in SX. I wouldn't be surprised if Osbourne isn't a consistent front runner now, he is gaining more and more confidence as a premier rider with these guys. Stacked field considering there are three active past champs in the series with Tomac, Anderson, and Webb....... then add it other front runners like Roczen, Osbourne, Musquin, AC who don't have a SX Championship, and then there are the guys that are always a threat like Barcia, Wilson, Baggett, & Sexton plus guys in the field and you have a really stacked 450 class this year on paper!

Scoob

PR Founding Father
I think it's Roczen's championship to loose at this point. I mean, WAY too early to count anyone out, sure Tomac will make he run, there will be other winners, but I think Roczen is in control as he will win a race or so and if he can stay on the podium, it'll be his.

Of course I've been very very wrong a time or two. Well, most my life so take that for what it's worth...

John250

PR Founding Father
I think it's Roczen's championship to loose at this point. I mean, WAY too early to count anyone out, sure Tomac will make he run, there will be other winners, but I think Roczen is in control as he will win a race or so and if he can stay on the podium, it'll be his.

Of course I've been very very wrong a time or two. Well, most my life so take that for what it's worth...
LOL. One race and you think it's roczens to lose? Thats comical. The field is 12 deep on who cam win right now.

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father
Well my round 1 fantasy picks were not that good, but I never know what to do Round 1 until I see some guys ride. Will be interesting with a deep field this year. My biggest question is why is Anderson so off the pace and getting lapped????

Special_K 415

PR Member
I'm hoping my fantasy team will do a better job tonight. The only thing worse than my RMFantasy team for round one was my PulpMX team...

Michael

PR Addict
Probably won't get as lucky with my picks this time around. I think in a few rounds a handful of guys that can and will be consistent winners will separate themselves from the guys constantly swapping top 10 positions each round.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Figures....the week I go with America and not pick ET1 to go #1...he does...

Last edited:

trent56mx

PR Addict
At the current rate I might get 100 points by the final round.

My picks have been out of sync, should let them rollover to see if that turns the bus around.

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father
I agree, my picks and the actual races are out of sync...... but that is what makes this season good, lots of possibilities of different riders being in that top 5!!!

Scoob

PR Founding Father
I agree, my picks and the actual races are out of sync...... but that is what makes this season good, lots of possibilities of different riders being in that top 5!!!
Still 3 spots ahead of me on the leader board. Feels funny calling it leader board in my spot. Think is, that could change in the blink of a race...

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father
Now if I had my week 1 picks in for last night, I would have had something!!!! Every week I'm off of who's hot and who's not!

Scoob

PR Founding Father
I did better. Didn't like Webb taking the win, but he actually helped me RM Fantasy SX wise. Trade Webb and Tomac as well as Osborne and Barcia and we woulda taken over the Pitracer group points lean. "Close" I was...lol.