RM Fantasy SX 2021

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father
Well I’m not getting any better as time goes on, I’m hanging at 45th place in the group so I wouldn’t even make a MX main event with a 40 rider gate. These guys are so inconsistent this year on their positions!

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Well I’m not getting any better as time goes on, I’m hanging at 45th place in the group so I wouldn’t even make a MX main event with a 40 rider gate. These guys are so inconsistent this year on their positions!
Don't be so hard on yourself. I'm in 52nd... I suck at this because I pick with how I want it to go more so than how it will go... It's similar to the way I play the lottery...

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father
Don't be so hard on yourself. I'm in 52nd... I suck at this because I pick with how I want it to go more so than how it will go... It's similar to the way I play the lottery...
So I'm guessing that you are taking Tomac and AC every week with your love of Kawasakis!!!! And with AC out, he is getting you no points!!!!

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Great racing - Cool track last night
How about Barcia ? Charging the whole way .
It was way sweet! Tomac was charging. Not overly aggressive, but was ready to pounce on Webb. I enjoyed it...until Tomac made the mistake and couldn't get back going. I had the podium just in a slightly different order...

Just proves he's timid this year. Crashing is in his head. Sure, crashing cost him the first few years big time, but he's really in not in a better position this year being timid. Worse actually as he'd not winning. I think he'll be a contender at Atlanta. He's still a contender, just not a dominant one any longer. Could be the other guys have just stepped up their game...'tis possible....'tis...

I'm not a Webb fan, but he is riding well. Have to respect the skills, but still not a fan. It hurts worse when he wins...