Why are holeshot devices so expensive?

I feel just as fast honestly, just everyone else evolved and now i'm like a mid-pack C-rider haha. Still getting out there and having fun though. My shoulder was plaguing me since a crash at 06 summit indoors, probably dislocated 30+ times since. Gonna bite the bullet and get the surgery so I can ride without worrying about it coming out. It's a loooooong recovery though

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
D.McGhee is good people. He made a few pymatuning fite klub appearances last season!
F7D971B2-AA1C-4E64-9C03-096AED953CAB.jpeg

TwentyThreeMX

PR Founding Father
Marc, dominic's one of them guys my age that's been around for just as long, aside from his accident. I'm sure you two will cross paths, if you haven't already. Just saw his new rmz all kitted out in 'MERICA dhds01 style..

I wanna try one of those new pro taper ones, but I don't get as good a deal as a works connection set up.. I rarely use them unless it's super tacky. In my current situation, I've never gone off a metal gate like in daytona so I'm considering having one again because of the extra traction.

i got one of the pro taper ones, so far the few times i used it, it does what its supposed to do. probably just super important to keep it cleaned and lubed up.. part of my normal bike wash routine now even though it doesnt get used often. have heard some horror stories online of them not releasing but so far so good for myself and a few others i know that have them. who knows if it was neglect on their part. cant imagine PT wouldnt have tested thousands of starts on those things before releasing them, and they've been out for a while now. being able to set it yourself easily is awesome.

Double D

PR Founding Father
Im back to avoiding as much communist Chinese products as possible. It’s hard but do your part. Is all that cheap harbor freight s**t worth now having lost your freedom. Congratulations, you are now all in the United States of communism. Do you guys think the open borders are for Mexicans ? Ha ha. They will be trucking commie Chinese soldiers in by the millions giving them houses medical. Money. Say goodbye to motocross.

rosch726

PR Member
Ok, dumb question....I have an 01 RM250 and want to get a holeshot device for it. Look at what’s for sale, I’m seeing tons for 85’s, but any I see for my year are 02-14.....trying to get new fork guards was a challenge, there something about the 01 I don’t know? If anyone has any idea of decent devices for an 01, please let me know