Local GP Series

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
Bummer.

I wish TVLand would bring their GP back!

Jack --- let's do some of the Michigan Sprint Enduros! https://michigansprintenduro.com/

I'll go to michigan. I'm going east to do a Jday offroad this year.

Are you going to DITD down south??

IMG_1305.jpg

Picked up a new van this winter - Nissan NV200. Yes bike rolls right in. No compressing forks.

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
DITD is on my maybee list instead of Daytona this year. You doing it Jack?
I'm torn - I've never hit an Over-Under and Daytona has one this year - The whole Daytona track looks kinda cool.

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
So the friday Reunion race ??? ya just pick one ?
I've read through it like 6 times - I'm lost on how to pick classes

No - never been to FoD

John250

PR Founding Father
That's what I was thinking John. Would not surprise me to shorten the track (which they always do) is if they make it a dog leg and take that middle sand section out where the over under is......removing the bridge.

Vet261

PR Addict
So the friday Reunion race ??? ya just pick one ?
I've read through it like 6 times - I'm lost on how to pick classes

No - never been to FoD
So for DITD on Friday we just ran the open practice sessions. I did practice on both my '98 and my modern bike.

Saturday for racing (which was cancelled -- first real Covid cancellation) I think I was signed up for the 2 stroke race on my '98, and the Vet Classic on my modern bike.

Smith and Steve Williams were also registered for the age vet/senior classes on Sunday, but I had already planned that as a travel day so I wasn't signed up for Sunday.

DO NOT put new tires on your bike(s) unless you plan to literally just coast on the road section. You will completely burn out your tires if you give effort on the pavement sections.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Wrong location? Like tracks or just NE Ohio in general?
Yeah just a wrong place for it, but I don’t know maybe it wouldabloomed after they lift restrictions on Covid I still think people are really wanting to race there’s nothing else to do with everything being closed. But in normal times I don’t think Northeast Ohio is the right place for the GPs seems like the hare scramble guys arent interested in them and the Moto guys really aren’t interested in them besides a select few

k01

PR Elite
Picked up a new van this winter - Nissan NV200. Yes bike rolls right in. No compressing forks.
Jack, is that bigger on the inside than the the outside? I drove behind one today and it looked like now way a bike would fit. With gas prices heading up, looks like a plan...

k01

PR Elite
Yeah just a wrong place for it, but I don’t know maybe it wouldabloomed after they lift restrictions on Covid I still think people are really wanting to race there’s nothing else to do with everything being closed. But in normal times I don’t think Northeast Ohio is the right place for the GPs seems like the hare scramble guys arent interested in them and the Moto guys really aren’t interested in them besides a select few
But difficult to even find a parking spot for GP weekends at one SE Ohio track in 2020.

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
Jack, is that bigger on the inside than the the outside? I drove behind one today and it looked like now way a bike would fit. With gas prices heading up, looks like a plan...

I'll come down to COCR this spring and you can check it out - even load up your bike if you want.

The RAM version has more room than the nissan - but the nissan has a really good warranty.

Reactions: k01