Local GP Series

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
Here are 2 YZ450's.

IMG_1342.jpg

John250

PR Founding Father
Vans always look great for hitting a practice track or whatever. But man, I always look at everything we take to the races, and there is no way its all fitting in a van.

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father
With gas prices probably sky rocketing over the next 4 years, it might be time to pare down the stuff you take to the races and fit in a smaller more efficient vehicle. I'm re-thinking the brand new Surburban I just got if things keep going up up up at the pump.

k01

PR Elite
With gas prices probably sky rocketing over the next 4 years, it might be time to pare down the stuff you take to the races and fit in a smaller more efficient vehicle. I'm re-thinking the brand new Surburban I just got if things keep going up up up at the pump.
My wife's new three row Subaru is rated at 27/21 mpg and has a 5000 lbs towing capacity. Have to see what that translates to in the real world.

John250

PR Founding Father
I ditched my last suburban in 2018. But Had Suburbans for 20 years. I remember when just a few years ago it was $115 to fill it up. It was $60 to fill up my car and the wife's Honda.

John250

PR Founding Father
Try driving a 2500 with 6.4L Hemi motor!
No kidding. My buddies mega cab 6.4 gets about 7 mpg pulling a 20 foot trailer with 4 Harleys in it. And worse yet, it only has like a 26 gallon tank so your stopping for fuel all the time.

My newer to me Duramax is going to kill my wallet over the next few years too.
At least mine gets decent mileage. But that 33 gallon tank will bite filling it up.