Is it finally "The Year" for the CRF450?

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Can Kenny do it? Finally get the CRF450 its first Supercross title since it came out in 2002?

He's looking good!
Absolutely can do it. In some ways I wish he wouldn't, lol, but I'd be totally cool if Kenny took it home this year. He is looking too good on it. Everything seems to be falling into place for him, team, bike, mind, family, everything. You can't help, but root for him if you're a SX fan at all. I'd like him to beat Tomac by 1 point this year if he does though...lol.

Romanyak256

PR Addict
Can Kenny do it? Finally get the CRF450 its first Supercross title since it came out in 2002?

He's looking good!
One thing is for sure, his starts are dialed. I think he can do it as long as he can stays healthy. I know Cooper is playing mind games with him already, and he needs to pay no mind to them.

MX315

PR Addict
We have four big outdoor super crosses coming up ...Daytona ..and 3 Atlanta’s ....either Webb and Tomac gonna storm him ...or he is going to go for it and win it all

John250

PR Founding Father
He obviously liked Indy. But like stated above, conditions are about to change dramatically. Daytona, Orlando, and Atlanta, Salt Lake will all be different. All are outside venues. So 8 races where weather can be a factor, and where the soil is going to be much different. I personally don't think Kenny is going to pull it off for that reason alone. He seems to like the controlled smoother indoor tracks.

Mark414

PR Member
If Kenny is in shape and not hurt he is a better outdoor rider, bad thing is about 8 of the other guys are as well. If he keeps the starts up and rides top 5 it is his unless someone gets on a roll like he is now.

Romanyak256

PR Addict
He obviously liked Indy. But like stated above, conditions are about to change dramatically. Daytona, Orlando, and Atlanta, Salt Lake will all be different. All are outside venues. So 8 races where weather can be a factor, and where the soil is going to be much different. I personally don't think Kenny is going to pull it off for that reason alone. He seems to like the controlled smoother indoor tracks.
Smoother indoor tracks? Idk what track you were watching but Indy was the furthest from smooth. Kenny has already proven he can win outdoors on a 450, won the MX championship what, 2 times? I think he’ll be just fine, and I’m not even a KR fan.

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
I was going to say Cooper may not be done yet.
So I go to google for a Webb pic.

On top is Racer -X Bio
Next is - People also ask (like always)
First question is ..."What is Cooper Webb's net worth"?
..so I click it....

According to public sources, him salary is around $1.15 BILLION (UPDATED AT 15 MARCH 2019).

So much dis information in life now ....and it's just becoming the norm
Things that make you go Hmmmmm
It actually says "him salary" .....
Oh, wait and ....public sources .....
wtf?

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
I was going to say Cooper may not be done yet.
So I go to google for a Webb pic.

On top is Racer -X Bio
Next is - People also ask (like always)
First question is ..."What is Cooper Webb's net worth"?
..so I click it....

According to public sources, him salary is around $1.15 BILLION (UPDATED AT 15 MARCH 2019).

So much dis information in life now ....and it's just becoming the norm
Things that make you go Hmmmmm
It actually says "him salary" .....
Oh, wait and ....public sources .....
wtf?
They spelled Zillion wrong.......just sayin.

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
Ok – back on topic.

Did someone say HONDA CRF-450??

You know we’ve all had one …or more over the years.

Let’s see em

BAR_9397.jpg

And yeah, I for sure thought that all mighty Honda would have a 450 SX championship by now

Romanyak256

PR Addict
First Honda I’ve owned. Now i own 450 and 500af. Only bike i think i would trade a Honda for is a GasGas

Attachments

• 748BA42F-BE41-4864-8572-56430356F0A4.jpeg
    748BA42F-BE41-4864-8572-56430356F0A4.jpeg
    210 KB · Views: 94