Is it finally "The Year" for the CRF450?

TwentyThreeMX

PR Founding Father
lol oh yeah. had a couple 450s and like meister said, the 125! slowest bike i've ever rode lol. peep the PR fender stickers haha

Photo Oct 16, 8 36 24 PM.jpg
Photo Oct 16, 8 36 55 PM.jpg
Photo Apr 07, 4 35 10 PM.jpg

Strouble

PR Addict
Definitely Roczen for being the Champ!

Attachments

• 1C3B0A14-2269-41F7-B215-761D221EF0A2.jpeg
    1C3B0A14-2269-41F7-B215-761D221EF0A2.jpeg
    187.1 KB · Views: 85

Meister

PR Founding Father
Man, I finally got to ride my bike at ramjam. Having not rode since July of 19, I was skeptical how the day would go.

First session I rode in smooth mode with traction on 2.. I had already gone up 1 tooth in the rear but felt in there on the right track I needed another tooth. Was lugging too much in corners in 2nd.. I made myself not attempt any of the bigger jumps.. I have no issues with the mapping TDR came up with, infact, if you have a WE I'd highly recommend having him install the same maps. My 17 had a high comp and some other things and this motor feels way better. More power but definitely more manageable.

Second session I put it in map 3, the aggressive one. Suddenly I didn't need another tooth. It was perfect. Instant power but very very manageable. Suspension wise all I did was put on appropriate spring rates, set sag, and put Keefer's suggested clicker setting in place. I loved it. Seat bounce city with complete control, no funny business. I love this bike. The hydro clutch is perfect feeling.

I had alot of fun at ram jam and look forward to going back!

Romanyak256

PR Addict
Man, I finally got to ride my bike at ramjam. Having not rode since July of 19, I was skeptical how the day would go.

First session I rode in smooth mode with traction on 2.. I had already gone up 1 tooth in the rear but felt in there on the right track I needed another tooth. Was lugging too much in corners in 2nd.. I made myself not attempt any of the bigger jumps.. I have no issues with the mapping TDR came up with, infact, if you have a WE I'd highly recommend having him install the same maps. My 17 had a high comp and some other things and this motor feels way better. More power but definitely more manageable.

Second session I put it in map 3, the aggressive one. Suddenly I didn't need another tooth. It was perfect. Instant power but very very manageable. Suspension wise all I did was put on appropriate spring rates, set sag, and put Keefer's suggested clicker setting in place. I loved it. Seat bounce city with complete control, no funny business. I love this bike. The hydro clutch is perfect feeling.

I had alot of fun at ram jam and look forward to going back!
When we’re you up there? We drove up Friday and rode. First time riding since i broke my back and hard the rods and screws put in. First couple laps i took it easy, never been a fan of indoor tracks. Ram jam was sick once you get the “flow”. The dirt was awesome and the jumps are booters, especially when you opt to quad some of them. The step on/off and the table to table after are fun. I got a couple videos of me laying it flat over it. Glad you’re like the ‘21. I’ll see you at some quallies

Meister

PR Founding Father
Today. Took me a session to shake the cobwebs but I finally hit everything in the second session. I love the feeling of seat bouncing that quad.

Doubt you'll see me at qualifiers. Not impressed with the choice of regional tracks. I really just wanna do some fun vet stuff.

MX315

PR Addict
Today. Took me a session to shake the cobwebs but I finally hit everything in the second session. I love the feeling of seat bouncing that quad.

Doubt you'll see me at qualifiers. Not impressed with the choice of regional tracks. I really just wanna do some fun vet stuff.
You better be at malvern ....all I’m sayin !!!

trent56mx

PR Addict
And yes Sharc the 06 engine was a monster. Fastest 450 I've owned, not the easiest to ride, but fastest.

This is the same jump at Beans but opposite directions. I loved that table when the track ran backwards.

On the main topic, would be cool to see KR get the sx title.
FB_IMG_1613515185950.jpg
FB_IMG_1613515476641.jpg