KTM, HONDA & YAMAHA AGREE TO CREATE UNIVERSAL BATTERIES FOR ELECTRIC MOTORCYCLES

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Give extra to the legislative division? Those clowns can’t even zero in and figure out how to appropriate funds to just a racing division.

I think you’re right about a erosion they’ll definitely complain about that as soon as all the bikes start ripping up the paths.

But electric providing insane amount of torque once they get the batteries figured out your ugly mug political conservative toting Gas guzzling consuming fat ass will definitely be first in line to buy one. Mark my words. I think now you’re resistant to change but I think in the future you’ll embrace it.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Electric is coming like a tidal wave whether we like it or not, whether its good, bad, or whatever. Back to the original post, its awesome that the batteries will be the same. Good god, could you imagine if they were all different? Kudos to the big three of the E world.

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
I'm an estimator for an electrical contractor in Akron and almost every new construction job I bid has provisions for car chargers - and I have plenty of customers adding them to their existing buildings.

weaver658

PR Member
I am not 100% against you the e bike. However, after watching the ktm jr race at Indy this season with the e bike, supercross will be very odd in the future. They will have to play music or something to help ppl from falling asleep. The ebike will also put a lot of people out of work. No fmf exhaust, hot cams, pro x pistons, ect.

Meister

PR Founding Father
Horrible... lol

But back to the topic at least they will all have interchangeable batteries. That’s a good think.
Calling it now... Suzuki will have a different battery. But it won’t change for 30yrs.
You'll have to kick still too. Generator leg.

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father
well having a single style battery for multiple brands will be a great thing, for both the aftermarket and OEM's to get something going.

The Pro Circuit's of the world will adapt to this new stuff as well.

Vet261

PR Addict
Check out this video I found messing around looking at KTM Freeride stuff. Dude completely rules this course compared to the gas bikes! No stalling, no clutch, hand brakes....actually makes this sort of look fun! I would stall/fall 100 times on my 450 on this course.

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
Check out this video I found messing around looking at KTM Freeride stuff. Dude completely rules this course compared to the gas bikes! No stalling, no clutch, hand brakes....actually makes this sort of look fun! I would stall/fall 100 times on my 450 on this course.
For non-momentum style riding I think the E power is already superior

Dano762

PR Addict
For non-momentum style riding I think the E power is already superior
Agree - did my first trials event in January in Southern Tennessee. Would be amazing for that type of riding.

Lowest score wins and stalling guarantees maximum points in a section. Stalling also loses as many points as falling but with less spectator pointing, gasping, or laughing.

Roachy

PR Addict
Agree - did my first trials event in January in Southern Tennessee. Would be amazing for that type of riding.

Lowest score wins and stalling guarantees maximum points in a section. Stalling also loses as many points as falling but with less spectator pointing, gasping, or laughing.
You riding Trial Inc or any other clubs stuff this year? What you think of your first trials? Anything within 3 hours of Erie PA I go to and I also do some CVOTC because daughter lives in Danville VA